How to handle Jockers??

MeanStreak

Re: Re:How to handle Jockers??

don't everybody start out as a piecebook writer? [/b]

Not in my experience, if your gonna practice, do it on paper and shit at home or something, not in other peoples black books, thats asking for trouble. If your gonna do something for others to see, it might as well be huge, and on a wall or train. Might just be me tho.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MeanStreak

Luca Brasi im making you my number 1 nut massaging bitch. Alot of Top writers are scrawny muthafuckas. and these toys ain't got nothing on me except my style. get it?

never said i wasnt scrawny,buddy,but i handle mine.my city we dont paint at legal walls in chill spots,and writers dont dickride,if you do,your either 12,or you just moved into town,and your automatic bitch"hey,we should paint together,dude"means,"i suck,take me out writing,hit me,leave me there,and steal my wallet".you wont get a stern talking to,or cans took if you like to x out and talk shit,you will get your shit split wide open and your sneakers took,you can get shanked and left in an alley if you carry beef and get caught out,carry something cause if you get caught,fuck a fine,you might get beat by a gang of 15 people with sticks and bats in some neighborhoods,or you might just get popped,by cops or civilians.shit is real,and i dont massage balls,you wanted the advice,i gave mine,its not cute,its real,if you cant handle it,quit

SOUTH PHILLY!!!!!

Let's back up a bit here.

Hal already tried and failed to get through but I am sufficiently amused to try again.

1.Graffiti is stuff painted on unapproved surfaces.

2.You are not a graffiti writer. You draw graffiti-style letters in blackbooks.

3.You are not even yet a toy. Toys have at least painted something, even if they suck.

4.Someone ahead of you - either a toy or ordinary writer - took an idea of yours and painted it somewhere.

5.You have no case.

And another thing...

if you just pick up a can and start scribbling on walls your not going to get respect, cuz your not showing any skills or any positive bunnies you can come up with.

What are "positive bunnies"?

grrrrrrrr!

Originally posted by KALIS

Not in my experience, if your gonna practice, do it on paper and shit at home or something, not in other peoples black books, thats asking for trouble. If your gonna do something for others to see, it might as well be huge, and on a wall or train. Might just be me tho.

I don't practice in other peoples book.

Originally posted by Luca Brasi

never said i wasnt scrawny,buddy,but i handle mine.my city we dont paint at legal walls in chill spots,and writers dont dickride,if you do,your either 12,or you just moved into town,and your automatic bitch"hey,we should paint together,dude"means,"i suck,take me out writing,hit me,leave me there,and steal my wallet".you wont get a stern talking to,or cans took if you like to x out and talk shit,you will get your shit split wide open and your sneakers took,you can get shanked and left in an alley if you carry beef and get caught out,carry something cause if you get caught,fuck a fine,you might get beat by a gang of 15 people with sticks and bats in some neighborhoods,or you might just get popped,by cops or civilians.shit is real,and i dont massage balls,you wanted the advice,i gave mine,its not cute,its real,if you cant handle it,quit

SOUTH PHILLY!!!!!

Yea "Quit". Right... Im not impressed by "chump talk". not putting you down but thats what your doing. This post is not about you. or about me personally or how I handle myself. but somehow it is getting that way.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Let's back up a bit here.

Hal already tried and failed to get through but I am sufficiently amused to try again.

1.Graffiti is stuff painted on unapproved surfaces.

2.You are not a graffiti writer. You draw graffiti-style letters in blackbooks.

3.You are not even yet a toy. Toys have at least painted something, even if they suck.

4.Someone ahead of you - either a toy or ordinary writer - took an idea of yours and painted it somewhere.

5.You have no case.

And another thing...

yea and just like "HAL" you answered nothing.

I had something else there but this reminded me more of "HAL" not calling him a square but it works also.

You have no case.

so this is your point of your message.. k. thanks. now go away.

Kid, I don't even need to see your damn book to know that your letters are excruciatingly wack. The minute you start painting on a wall, your marker skills count for zip. Get your head out of your ass and listen when advice is handed to you, from heads that would school your entire body of work with a drunken handstyle. Be thankful that they even bothered to read your worthless sub-toy bullshit. Pop that damn head of yours.

1 little, 2 little, 3 little jerks on my nizzack.

what advice? "no case" or quit? right... I didn't know asshole comments were advices, good one Jerk.

Im not forcing no one to read anything so piss off booty. other than these noticable A-holes the other people were good if you didn't notice. peace to yall and keep rockn. we care about our shit and obviously these fools don't and it sez alot about their work!!!!! punch'em in the lip or do it right the point is take these fuckers out even if they spill a little guilt. so a big dick slap to HAL and all his other psudo-retards. and you other fools jump out the jerk skwad and shut the fuck up and rock! and keep ya noses out of other peoples blackbook! :king: ya this crown is hurtin you ain't it?

Originally posted by Luca Brasi

my advice was first to fight for your rep dick,then,it was quit after you copped a fuckin attitude,my advice for you now is to die

Whatever. you just realize how much of a dick you sounded. and you think I would get an attitude for nothing?

maybe some peeps need to state more than the obvious & don't try to come at me like I was a "burb dood" and try to amaze me with their streetknowledge. and some peeps need to stop trying to roll with it like the shit was gold. this advice only works for retards coming out of a cave and you all can have it.

and Luca Brasi get out of here you're just mad.. fool!

I don't need to prove anything. but I will post it and prove everybody wrong. :rolleyes:

Re: 10

Originally posted by MeanStreak

I don't need to prove anything. but I will post it and prove everybody wrong. :rolleyes:

then post it

unless you're afraid that its so fresh that someone will "JOCK" it:spent:

but keep in mind that internet fame is about as pointless as blackbook fame

Archived