LATE NIGHT WITH CONAN O'BRIEN

brown twinkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Vanity:

it was better w/ andy

all i remember andy doing was kinda sitting there, and the year 2000 stuff, he was good in that. conan got pretty mad cuz they moved him to 2 in the morning for the nba games, theyve been moving him back the last couple of days for wimbledon, i think hes so mad he wont make new ones till hes back at regular time

I like it when they watch those weird TV stations from the NBC satellite dish.. Who saw "Puppet's Famous Last Words"..?

"I sure do love my cup of morning coffee!" (reaching for acid)

Or Country Cuckoo Clock Cod Piece Zulu Warriors! Where do they come up with this shit..?

Heavy drugs..

pimp bot 2000 was funny. i'll cut you sucka. but masturbating bear takes the cake. there's just something funny and sweet about bears wearing diapers. and how could i forget sattelite television. and pubes.

[This message has been edited by PurpleJargon (edited 07-04-2001).]

Guest --zeSto--

mr. conan.. your show is very good...

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!

___

and he fell off after he sold out Terrence and Phillip.

Conan started a while ago, he was writing for SNL for a few years, and eventually writing episodes for the Simpsons... and you wonder why you think he's funny... he's been telling us jokes for 10 years now... PLUS the late night show, which is worse without Andy... sad to see him go, he's the foil... without him, the classic comedy dichotomy is betrayed... Johnnie and Ed, Dave and Paul... Max doesn't cut it

------------------

2 Can Sam

Archived