Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 455

The 12oz Wastiods(represent)after 2 am.

after mid nite . and this dog is barking in someone's back yard. Im gonna soak some sponges in chicken gravy and feed it to that mut .His intestines will clog and he will CROAK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CRAMPS

its 5 am and the LSD is just about to mellow down.......chickens, those god damn chickens.................i need a basket....and muffins.

I NEED MUFFINS TO CURE MY HUNGER!!!

That would suck if this other Night Owls thread got it's name changed too. ....so bad.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

eeeeeerr

why the fuck would you put a fucking pointy ass sharp metal javelin sticking out of the ground on a steep ass fucking hill side? and why would my knee decide to land on it?

i better get a fuckin dope scar out of this.

its almost four in the morning and im pretty drunk.....not angry as i was a few hours ago....but still thinking abou tit...i want to go bomibn....man i need some kind of release.....

Guest ctrl+alt+del

2:48, bout time for me to either sleep or leave.

455 what you been up to? shit, havnt talked in a while. ill probably be seein you downtown pretty soon, ive got time to kill these days.

i just got home.....i passed out in my car in front of my ex-girls house...then her dick head dad decided to wake me up fucking asshole....have any of you guys ever slpet in your car because you were to drunk to drive???

have any of you guys ever slpet in your car because you were to drunk to drive???

yeah once or twice

BUMp the fuck up.

so where the fuskc is everyone?! Just wanted to check in, Ive been bored as shit, gettin krunked on whiskey, a little rum ,and some Guinness to boot playing spades...

Holler:crazy:

yahoo serious.

Originally posted by alure

wut up drunkie

hey hows it going....its way too late here (7 am i think), sorry i hadnt reported back but damn, hsvent gottent he chance to come back upstairs except for now....so sorry!!

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/dandelion.jpg'>

because this picture rocks hard; and i severely dont wanna go to class tomorow.

it is now 2:45 in the morning...i am just a lil drunky now...partying and stuff...i remembered why i usually hate these things...i fucking hate it when i see someone from years back that i realy didnt want to see....fuuuuuuck....some body...anybody...where the hell is everyone....

Originally posted by mr.pescado

it is now 2:45 in the morning...i am just a lil drunky now...partying and stuff...i remembered why i usually hate these things...i fucking hate it when i see someone from years back that i realy didnt want to see....fuuuuuuck....some body...anybody...where the hell is everyone....

this happened to me today...motherfuckers actin like they still down with you and shit...hate it..

well..THis is my first post in the wastoid thread. I feel like a wastoid. Im on my 2nd beer of the 6 pack..This is my first time drinking and looking at 12 oz..Sometimes Ill come home drunk and look at it, but right now its just me. I worked 2 days this week pulling weeds so my friend could pay me in Chronic..and 4 beers from now Im gettin' stoned.

Am I offically a wastoid yet? If after 2 and all..

..hold on

::Buuuuurp::

How bout now?