The 12oz Wastiods(represent)after 2 am.

Guest 455

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim Beam today 'cause band practice and show tomorrow, gotta be lit. and then by nightfall when i hear a train stop i have to paint it. i love living near the train tracks, if not for the sound, if not for the moving pictures, if not for a real view of decay for the fact that they stop and i can say hi to a glob of people across the country. oh yeah, the tramps hang out 'round here too.:D

a 24 of asahi....a 12 of heineken...a fortie of magnum....some mooched stuff....somt let over salami slices...and no drunk buddie to blab to....booooty man....straight booty......fukc this shit...its 3 soemthing in th emorning.....im tired of everyones bullshit.....hapablap....

two fuckn forties.....fuck you...fuck everyone....everyone is out to get you....its 3 in the morning and i just realized that i can trusst no one....and that all of you care not for me but only for whta i can do foryou......what a waste of human life.....hapablap....

hahhaa...why does everyone gotta get all lovey dovey wehne im all hatred' out.....owell...wont be back here for a while sinc ima let all of you bask in my 1000 posts.....

ill say peace...good luck, good life.....and fuck everyone, i hate you all....my aim sn is on here if you wanna shoot the shit...other than that...fuck you....

Archived