The 12oz Wastiods(represent)after 2 am.

Guest 455

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by oldenglish

if they wanted you they would have you. trust me.

im out.

but i never seen those fools up.

last i seen up was 1810 and KUK.

thats over quite a time span to.

i try and pay attention.

fuck a city. id rather be in a yard.

OZE108?....he fucked up the bay for a minute....and hasn't been thjere for at least 20 minutes----you would know the other dudde from the freights.....he known to get agro sometimes.....shoput out to those heads.......

^^^word uyp......take somew SAdvil in da moirnuin;'.....I 'll need to.....hahahaha...peace.bro......audi 5thous.

Originally posted by oldenglish

oh word?

nah, i been round since may 00. i remember seeking was at my house an was like "should i post jumbola's phone number on 12oz?"

i think i got banned for giving seeking shit.

yes...yes i did.

Remy Martin.

chased him around fucking with his quotes.

me and Gnes37,

hah.

so much entertainment.

Hey dont forget the "Crew Lounge" where you could find real names being dropped, and pictorials on those people you love to hate. You also got the inside info on who hates who! who should be banned...and whos having who over for meatloaf! Wonk Saggin.......

Oh and 455 Ive called you a few times to no avail....ummm ill keep tryin, or try and run into you around the usual ways.

Originally posted by effyoo

mother.fuvkin.

take.that.

4:58

haha, so thats what time I got home this morning

I am an awesome wingman. Talk about taking one for the team.

I had to keep an old lady occupied who was out with her hot younger friend so my buddy could work his magic on the hot one.

That kid owes me....

Originally posted by eseLokE1uno

dammit all out of O.J. so i got to drink my vodka straight. Anyone mix it with coffee I might have to try that:confused:

Long time ago I mixed 150 proof Jamacian Vodka with water.

Meh. Just suck it up, kid.

damn...well it aint two yet...about a lil less than half an hour but....wutever...im a lil buzzed....yeeeeaaaaah!!!it seems like this is all this place is really good for these days.......i need a drunk phone buddy.....or an xbox....or cable.......or some more beer......or...or.....wuts goin on?.....

Archived