The 12oz Wastiods(represent)after 2 am.

Guest 455

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy

ok i kicked back a few heinys but no one is on yet.

well it is only 9:30

i hope you wasteoids are on later because if im not passed out by 2 i want someone to be drunk with.

yee-haw

Guest uncle-boy

ok......

i watched Shawshank Redemption...

drank a bunch of beers

then went to a club, only to find it completely empty....

now im back home and its still only 11:50....

shit i am bored.

hahahaha...he; 7eah.....I'm fuck9n' worked.....got a 3 shot vodka and crAN RIGHT HERE......WORD...HAHA...ogh shit.....the caps were on....yo rags...I hit you up again.....fuuuuuuck..

fuck yeah!....A.... is comin' up......word.....have him bring some......and I'lll tr6ybto see if peeps ar down(you should kn ow what I'm saying)......I nedd to get s some more cans....I'll put in some work this week....oh yeqah,bring some stresaks...I'll give you somew summer squash for some streqajks....awe shit....Im fuckin' torked.Ze..... should be back by then so.....everyone will have a placeto resto.

dood i wish i was still wasted right now

i only worked till 2pm so i started drinking when i got home

then i went over to a friends house to ride his little xr80 around

his neighbor works for miller and he gave us a case of assorted bitch drinks i think it was 30 or so in all (citrona, sky blue, jd cola, diablo) well we drank them all before around 6 then headed off to the liquor store to get some real beer he bought a 12 of bud and i bought 4 pints of newcastle, went and smoked some hooka, played a bit of pool. so yea the night was pretty fun but now im damned sober

what up wastoids?

last night was memorable (mainly for not remembering much)

i got home at some point, tryed to come on here,

couldnt actually make anything out on the screen

went to sleep

woke up still pissed.

Guest uncle-boy

ok ok ok... i know its only 7:20 her but im alreasy all buss form drink ing abinjc of ej and coke again.

i am going to a club now, so i can eat dinner then get in for free, and will get drunker. be backj later and hopefully you wasteoids withll be online.

wish me luck. CHEE-HOO!!!

no,I uaually givce 'rem away....I know somebitches who collect 'em....I remeber getting one of the Impala thogh...I kept that one.Those things are crazy looking.

hahahaha..word...most of time I'm too fucked to think about saving the cards though......I'll be drinking and next thing I know is I'll be crumbling the the empty pack and throwning it somewhere.....then I think about it...and I'm like "FUCK!"....oh well,I'll have anothrt pack tomeorrtow...lol,.

Originally posted by When

i take the card out before i have the first smoke and put it in my wallet

then when the packs gone i can toss it away care free

how much do spirits run up your way?

The lat time I was in L.A. I was stressin'....I counldn'tr even find a spot that carried threm....then I ran acroos this spot on Hawthrone Blvd that had 'em....I hadn't hada suqrq since I left Washingt5on.(2 days)...I was fuckin' flippin' out.....they wre like 6 s9omeythinf a pack...yo,fuck that shit.....I get 'em here for 4 bucks.....(the preice went up I know,but I have bought them there for ythe last 4 yewars...so dude usually charges me the old price...which is tight).... man,I ned to crash....for rewa;l.

I'm out When....yo man,keep this thread alive....this could be a "12oz" turning point..hahahaha.lol...drunken madness,no doubt...LONG LIVE THE JAGER CONSUMERS!!!!!!!...I'm spent though.......talk to ya 2morrow.

later nightowls...hahaha...my bowels hurt...man,I gotta drop the kids off at the pool....lol.

Archived