The 12oz Wastiods(represent)after 2 am.

Guest 455

455...i got your mail, and you should now have a reply...

anywho, im outies...im off to smoke myself a doobie,

this thread rocks, it could rival the nightowls...

~>12ozWastoids<~

up in the sheezy

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sneak

your not the only one with typos...look at when, rags and me (occasionally) but hey, fuck it...do we give a damn?

nope....probably not......look at at shit I just threw in here.....hahhaa..sorry bro...I'm jacked....fuck.hahaha.oh well...this thread will live on well beyond 2 pages....tomorrow irt is getting ressurected..hahah,....hjoly shit.

Originally posted by ragsoe505

alright gents, i'm outta beer so i'm outta here, 455 i'll hit you up in the mornigh, sneak and when, i expcect much chaos in this thread when i return. booze it up brethren!.....

okay, i mean it this time. out...

checked the e-mail and cruiseda back, sometiog tol me you guys were still boozin. wastoids beeyotch!!

word the fuck up......hahahaha....I'm chillin'...fuck..Ineddd to go have abothha SMOKE.....haha..lol.....man,I'm a lost cause right now....Sneak....I'll check it the moring or the afternoon(whicj is probabvly when I'll wake up)..lol......yo Rags,I taken shpts of zvodka right now.....it's grweat....lol.....fuck it though....damn,I wish ( had a bitch right now.....fuck!.

Originally posted by 455

word the fuck up......hahahaha....I'm chillin'...fuck..Ineddd to go have abothha SMOKE.....haha..lol.....man,I'm a lost cause right now....Sneak....I'll check it the moring or the afternoon(whicj is probabvly when I'll wake up)..lol......yo Rags,I taken shpts of zvodka right now.....it's grweat....lol.....fuck it though....damn,I wish ( had a bitch right now.....fuck!.

aarrggghhhh, you said smoke. i'm gonna go smoke the rollie, fuck it....brb

aarrggghhhh, you said smoke. i'm gonna go smoke the rollie, fuck it....brb

hahaha....dope......I'm going to mnake anota vodka and Dp.....they seem to working wuitre n icely right now....lol.....hashaha...I can't wait till thew high sacjoller 12oz "kings" see this threwad.....like what?....hahhHaaaaa....

Originally posted by 455

hahaha....dope......I'm going to mnake anota vodka and Dp.....they seem to working wuitre n icely right now....lol.....hashaha...I can't wait till thew high sacjoller 12oz "kings" see this threwad.....like what?....hahhHaaaaa....

i kno, bitches cant hang with the wastoids...

the rollie was acutlaly good...

hahahahha...fuck yeah...I'm about to make anothher one.....brb....Rags,uyo man,you need to come uop here.....dude,you'kk have a blast.....we'll have to do some Office Depot m9issions........and some Micheals missions......then it's on...

I have a seroius supply now of old colors......2 boxes full of Summeer Squah,Indian Spice,Clover Greejn and old chwerry red,hot pink,school bus yelloew...and some othetr shit I can;t thinjk about right now.....bring some fklat-nlack...and I'll hook you up witgh siome right coltrs...hahhaha....dude...I can't even tryopr now.....thisa is great...lol.

hahahhahaha...helll yeah@!.....fuck ytou all!....this has breen oner of the dopest nights ever.......I hope you ALL GET AS DUCKED UP AS WE DID on Saturday....aND IF YOU DON'YT THJEN DOMN'YT POST IN 6THBIS THREAD......HAHAHAHA....YPU SUCKERS!!!!....GOTTA A CURFEW AND SHIT....LOL.......sorry,this is just some drunkmik9j' shit....hahaha.

Originally posted by When

okays im really going to bedf now

helmet ch eck aye aye

hey man....for real....hahaaa....I'm so fuckin; smashed right now..Jesus Christ come dsave me....man.....hahahha.....I guess I'll,talk to, aLL OF YOU adolesent 12ozers tomorrow...se ya....I'm fucked up.

oh god.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

<---not really a drunk but drinks whenever available..hopefully gona crackopen a 6 pack today....last night i was smoking continously from like 3pm untill i finally passed out i cant remember when...i blew threw a coulple grams easily

awwwwweeeee......fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck....I just got up.....fuuuuck......

hangover alert.....oh shit......oh well,I'm ready for the night.....I'm gonna slam some coke and I'll be up and ready to get wasted....again.

*coke-the soda.....not the white stuff.

well now, i'm up and ready. just poured the first whiskey and coke, and i got a full pack of marbloros!! helmets on....

455? when? sneak? anybody else wasted this saturday night? lets do it to it, till the face hits the floor!.......

I'm down......I'll get a couple shots of Jack Daniel's to get started.....if anyone is around tonight....it's fuckin' on....word up.I need to get a pack of squares....I only have like 4 left..fuck it though..let the games begin.

Archived