The 12oz Wastiods(represent)after 2 am.

Guest 455

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, just drank 2 big bottles of homebrew. can't remember how strong we brewed it. strong enough. painted up my wall.:lick:

what time should i go out and paint this morning, gonna piece; 4-7am or 3-6am?

shit if i take a knap i will never wake up. guess should just stay up...

like the pictures of the keggg....that shit was great!!! drunk and ambitious!!:lol:

Steel Reserve, eh?

On my recent voyage to your fine country to the south, i never got a chance to sample the tasty malt beverage the locals referred to as "Steel".

However, I managed to indulge in a few 12 packs of Pabst for $4 as well as various other brews that i thought were rediculously cheap. Damn, a 40 for $1.50. Sold.

*edit -oh yeah, Del Taco sucks.

good idea for a thread...

i am quite the drunkard at the moment....

began the night with king cobra fortie i had kept from the week before....then had soem fires from in n out...then had a magnum fortie...and then a mickeys fortie and a jumbo jack for desert.....

Never posted in here but It's 4:59 and I think I should. Well I just want to tell you all about the thick double duvet that's waiting for me at my house however after wrting tonight I decided to crash at a friends house so know I can't sleep with his covers. :( :(

• 3 weeks later...

alright ima keep bumping this thread every now and then. no, it is not after 2am here but i am wasted. ima gonna go paint some shit in my neighborhood as usual. damn i need to get out more! no fuckin' car though, but fuck cars!!!!! but hey, drank some grocery store vodka and now onto the steel reserve yo.... what shall paint on tonight, another discarded shithole........yeah.hell yeah..peace:king:

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

what happened to my back???

What the hell happened to MY back?

I woke up this morning with a bruise in the middle of my back, just above my tailbone. All i remember of last night is that they had $1.75 hi-balls at the bar and I had some fat chick buying them. I don't remember leaving the bar, and I think I left my sweater there. I know I fell over and almost passed out in a doorway on the street.... and i ended up at home with a bruise in the middle of my back.... I hope the fat chick had nothing to do with it....

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

AHHHHH.....fuck it......the good ol' daze......I decided after all to bring this back to the table......the OFFICIAL 12OZ DRUNKEN BASTARDS THREAD from back in the day......I think if some of you want a laugh.....check out the first 10 pages of this thread.....I don't think one post really makes any sense.......I will continue to keep this thread alive since it has now been revived

Please post all of your drunken rants here.....and in the words of Mr. ABC-"Alcoholism is a lifestyle,not a disease"

Dollar Pabst night again,2 dollar wells at the Lion's Lair,free drink tickets at Fat Tuesday's.....punk rock gutter dirtbags uniteing for some cheap Schmitt's tallcans.....should be a fun night.

No, the only thing "frat" about this thread and the people who posted in it is that we would crash "frat" parties,steal anything worth stealing,get into a fight,drink all the beer or whatever and leave......good times indeed.

Archived