The 12oz Wastiods(represent)after 2 am.

Guest 455

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is now 2:45 in the morning...i am just a lil drunky now...partying and stuff...i remembered why i usually hate these things...i fucking hate it when i see someone from years back that i realy didnt want to see....fuuuuuuck....some body...anybody...where the hell is everyone....

Originally posted by mr.pescado

it is now 2:45 in the morning...i am just a lil drunky now...partying and stuff...i remembered why i usually hate these things...i fucking hate it when i see someone from years back that i realy didnt want to see....fuuuuuuck....some body...anybody...where the hell is everyone....

this happened to me today...motherfuckers actin like they still down with you and shit...hate it..

well..THis is my first post in the wastoid thread. I feel like a wastoid. Im on my 2nd beer of the 6 pack..This is my first time drinking and looking at 12 oz..Sometimes Ill come home drunk and look at it, but right now its just me. I worked 2 days this week pulling weeds so my friend could pay me in Chronic..and 4 beers from now Im gettin' stoned.

Am I offically a wastoid yet? If after 2 and all..

..hold on

::Buuuuurp::

How bout now?

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

this happened to me today...motherfuckers actin like they still down with you and shit...hate it..

word...it wasnt so bad though...i just did my own thing on the other side of the place....i didnt even have to talk to the mofo....:cool:

• 3 weeks later...

im on my second bass, gonna pop open a guinness, just ate dinner, dl'ed some shai hulud, and goin to a farewell show of this local hardcore band we know who is bout to hit the east coast up for touring, im attemtpin to take pictures, maybe tom night ill get a thread...(if i got decent funkness in the flicks, I have work tom so I dont know how funkdified I plan on getting,)

Have a safe one.

• 1 month later...

hahahahahhahhha.......Hey fucktards.....I'm back with some more drunken madness and don't give a flying FUCK!.....since I'm super torked right now,I decided I would bump this shitty ass thread up to the top of the fucking stack and give a shout to my boy Rags.....if you are in the mood to talk(my bad,....type)shit I'm all for it.......hahahahahaha.

^^^^^fuck it.......get wasted and start repping this thread.......hahahahha...not like I care or something........buyt I want to bring it back from the dead......chreck this out...hahahahahha.....yo,I'm drinking vodka and Sierra Mist.........lol....what?.......I'm dusted right now......peace to aLL YOU METHLIPPIN' MOTHAfuckas out there in cyberworld...hHhHhHAAAAA.....I don't give a rats' ass aboput nothing right now....

Originally posted by Corn Pops

go get some meth

fuck you........I don't do that shit.......if I have a fuckin' peice right now,I'd probably head toward the 7-E in the "flats" and start blasting on some Miller"Low_lifes".......I don't even smoke the herb anymore......little coke here and there...but not m much........I've seen good people go down that road......shiiiiiiit.....look at Sam Devlin.

^^^^I like Sammy...he's a cool cat..he wouldn't remember me...but.....yeah,he fuckin' killed it skating back in the day.......and I hadn't seen him in like 4 years(and he was kind gettin to the point he is now)......if you skated then you reemeber the old spot in Downtown.....that fool Russ Millagan duh?....just frontside flipped UP the set of five that people used to do shit down.....thaT IS FUCKIN' NUTS...........

I've been there.....many times.......I don't skate anymore....but I used to get flow from New Deal.......I completely fucked my knee up about 3 years ago.....I met Rod James at Burnaby....and he wanted to hook me up with Status boards......I also USED to know Paul Machnau pretty well........He used to live CranBrook.....and I have lots of friends(old friends) that lived there in the early '90's......

Do you remember a dude named Russ Schnell?......he was was one of my good friends back in the day when I first moved here(there).....he was from cranbrook.......he died in a car crash about 2 years ago.

nah....I always went to the litle Nelson park.......this fool Jay?....I think....it's been a long time..sorry.......we used to call him "MOses"....hahahahha....but he was was sick.

Originally posted by 455

^^^^^fuck it.......get wasted and start repping this thread.......hahahahha...not like I care or something........buyt I want to bring it back from the dead......chreck this out...hahahahahha.....yo,I'm drinking vodka and Sierra Mist.........lol....what?.......I'm dusted right now......peace to aLL YOU METHLIPPIN' MOTHAfuckas out there in cyberworld...hHhHhHAAAAA.....I don't give a rats' ass aboput nothing right now....

well since i couldn't see straight enough to make it on here last night(or maybe i had a life, just maybe, doubt it) i'm bumping this up to let ya'll know i'm having a beer for breakfast......

holla at you wastoid....

(i love the way my man c spelled it wastiod instead of wastoid, true ass king shit...)

• 2 weeks later...

tonight was a dope night....i am fuckin tore up drank two magnum bottles thats those realy tall bottles of grey goose n like 4 40's smoked mad blunts....walk in the door n the first think that came to mind was 12oz waistoids n i was like i havent seen that thread in awhile i come on and its at the top of the list lol bugged out shit man....got to get off my computer now the lights r hurtin my eyes makin me dizzy

i hung out with a grammar school friend tonight, who told me he gang banged a chick that he arrested...awesome

she consented.....so it's all good!

am i glad i didnt become nypd?

NOPE!

Archived