The 12oz Wastiods(represent)after 2 am.

Guest 455

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest twztdgrfxxx

forgot to mention-

i am glad the word "wastoid" is back...

i though we had unfortunetly seen the end of that tubular slang after 'breakfast club'...

Originally posted by oldenglish

what....none you other motherfuckers is sipping fortys around 2:17 am pacific standard time on a monday.

pussies!!!!!!!!!!!

nahhh really im just bored and hada argument with my freind.

sorry ta hear that man.....actually...I just got home the bars and am sippin' on a half a glass of vodka and some tonic water.....chowin' on some saltines.......I'll be mad fucked up here in few......shiiiit,I gotta wake up and call the un-employment office----see if I can leach of the system for a minute...'cuz I sure an hell ain't tryin' to flip no mutha fuckin burgers......fuck that.

im on the third forty and starting to buzz. woops second forty and starting to buzz.

fuck fool. i got mad bread from unemployment. like 14 large. all love.

i deserved it though.

shit ima go back to work in a sec though....come down to the bay and paint with 455. Mad bread to be had.

that was paint with me....as in residential commercial industrial painter style.

why aint you sprayin cars yet 455?

I'd like to...but the market for that shit isn't really happenin' 'round here ,naw mean?.........I'd rather spend the time deckin' out a whip like your hoops(the '71")...rather than paintin' some faggots 87' Old's Cutlass-----those cars don't desrve my time.....to me ...that's like rockin' ish a fuckin' Ford tempo...ahahhahaha......straight garbage.

im looking for a painting partner soon. exterior houses mostly. gotta plug on contracts with developers painting new houses so half the prep is cut. gotta sprayer ladders ride tools. all that shit.

come through. make bread. work hard. smoke heavy and drink on lunch.

^^^^you down the bay?......like the 'frisco area and shit?.......I might be down for that.......I need ta get some eands real quick so I'm not stressin'..........other than that.....that'd be tight.---you catch my e-mail addy?.....if not it's "@hotmail"....get at me.

i dont really fuck with frisco. i keep to the east bay. im looking at work in the sacra valley cause rents cheap and theres TONS of work to be done. Yeah...ill hollar. I slack on sending email. trust me. lemme get shit all laced so i can tell you what you can make. but basically, i needa partner to do houses. if yous the partner your looking at maybe 750 a week depending on experience.

im looking for a painting partner soon. exterior houses mostly. gotta plug on contracts with developers painting new houses so half the prep is cut. gotta sprayer ladders ride tools. all that shit.

come through. make bread. work hard. smoke heavy and drink on lunch.

that sounds ill......I like to bust my ass when I'm working......then when time is off.....I like to paint the scenery(you know I mean) and get crunk....damn,I wish a bitch right now....I wouldn't be back on this fuckin' computer......

i dont really fuck with frisco. i keep to the east bay. im looking at work in the sacra valley cause rents cheap and theres TONS of work to be done. Yeah...ill hollar. I slack on sending email. trust me. lemme get shit all laced so i can tell you what you can make. but basically, i needa partner to do houses. if yous the partner your looking at maybe 750 a week depending on experience.

I worked with my old man doin' that shit when I was 15 up until he decided to retire.....you know about an "artist" standpoint....that shit has got to be right the first time...no half-assed shit.....

word....I'll get at you on that.....I'm startin' ta feel the effects.....'bout to mash out soon and count some sheep.......aye yo,good loookin' out......hit me up.

word up......I used ta hit up ********** with Glass*Etch when poundin' old english......and gave away my blackbook before I had a Rade.....peace out bro......I'llcheck for yopur ish within the next couple a days.......have a GOOD ONE.

<-----loaded.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

repreessssent son!

weeeeeeeee its threeeeee oglock son.

shuit the fuck up,"lil' Gavs....." hahahha.....I'm fuckin' tossed right now..........havin' a grsand 'ol timr here on 12 izzouince....just kiddin'......have your bro contact me.....I'm about to jet bacik over there.....after the %Toy Machine demo.....hahaha.lol.

come out and make this bread with me homey.

peace jumbola ;]

I actually posted under "Jumbola Herbal"...back in the days...hahahaha...that was my homie......we used to give Seeking the worst time...it was fuckin' great........that was in the 12oz archives......"455" came in 11/01....but I was here waaaaay before that.....much love for figuring it out......."Jumbola" is all metheaded out now......and I'm sure you've seen his shit on the rails........

oh word?

nah, i been round since may 00. i remember seeking was at my house an was like "should i post jumbola's phone number on 12oz?"

i think i got banned for giving seeking shit.

yes...yes i did.

Remy Martin.

chased him around fucking with his quotes.

me and Gnes37,

hah.

so much entertainment.

oh word?

nah, i been round since may 00. i remember seeking was at my house an was like "should i post jumbola's phone number on 12oz?"

i think i got banned for giving seeking shit.

yes...yes i did.

Remy Martin.

chased him around fucking with his quotes.

me and Gnes37,

hah.

so much entertainment.

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!....I remember that shit....**** was mad worried becuase he lived with foster parent's and shit......I used to watch him fuck with Seeking soooooo bad on the computer...once I just hit him...and talked some "knowledge"...I suppose with S.I.>and he started making sense with me....maybe realizing I wasn't givin' him shit.........Seeking said he was even coming to our city.....(i've been floating for awhile)......but were all......suuuuuuure...whatever.....and guess what?....I've never seen an ***** anywhere......but that's fine.....

I'm still here....waiting.....that shit was mad funny.....and I'm even going to talk about "THE *********"........Absymal(or whatever that fools mane was)......lookin' like a Backstreet Boy...hahahahhaloo.

i aint even talking no more shit on seeking innocence.

its funny though....for a while me and my girl totally reffered to him as seeking.

we used to paint once i got back into writing.

fool was pussy though. not down for freeways and painted mad chills while blowing up yards with toys.

yeah....watch me get banned.

nahh....hes cool.

hes just a fucking dork.

recognize.

make that fool go racking with me. hah.

i aint even talking no more shit on seeking innocence.

its funny though....for a while me and my girl totally reffered to him as seeking.

we used to paint once i got back into writing.

fool was pussy though. not down for freeways and painted mad chills while blowing up yards with toys.

yeah....watch me get banned.

nahh....hes cool.

hes just a fucking dork.

recognize.

make that fool go racking with me. hah.

naw,you ain't gettin' banned thus timnew........shiiiit,thaT WA WAAAY long ago......nobody cares now.......but it's still funny........and threm fsact thast I was here being an asshole under my homies screename.......but damn,bro.......I wish he would lay off the dust......things just aren't the same as they used to be.......

^^^ oh yeah,I know you know Seeks on some personal ish......if you both still cool.....let him know what the deal is.......I respect his work....glad the crazy dreads disappeared......hope everything is going well....and goes for all 12ozer'z.....peace OE?GE......check ya on a later note.....

yeah.....i sent apologies.

i actually hacked his yard hard.

nahh its all good. fool just be trippen. Flashed on Are2 over bullshit. Didnt now who TieOneTHR is and trieda put me on the level with some 15 year old toys while being to pussy to rock the 880.

shit.....i was chillen with TFL bombers before that.

act like that and you deserve to get flashed on....

anyway..

i tried to sqaush beef. it was more veal than beef.

nahhhhhh.. i mean fuck 12000 posts? thats outrageous.

but like my potnah said......."flows your just a bitter old hater."

My homies Ozerone OH! Hate! and Pestoeage did some damage in the bay......I would like to contribute.......actually,I name dropped......I'm not known for that....but I'm loaded.......sorry.see ya soon fellas....hopefully.

Archived