The 12oz Wastiods(represent)after 2 am.

Guest 455

I'm working on a 1976 LTD right now......runs mad smooth with 79,000 miles,I hooked it up from this old lady for 700 duckets.....I'm trying to locate the rear fender skirts for it at the moment-interior is perfect and the body has no rust....it's gonna be ill.The 8-track still works......haha,hell yeah......rock some Teddy Pendergrass loud as fuck with the windows down...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^if you want a catalog for your Riv-check out The Paddock.com.....they should have one for the Rivie-you can get anything for that whip,no doubt.

if you get the 455 redone-put an RV cam in it......that's what mine had....I had a 1973 Pontiac Grandville 2-door that I decked out and sold.....it was fly as fuck while I had it though-FAST....for a land beast.

dual-exhaust with glass packs for that sound-it was raspberry red metallic with a white top and white and maroon interior-with whitewalls and hubs......air shocks and shit.....I miss that shit.

* try YearOne.com also/use it on your search engine....it should come up.

please fool.

you act like it was you that aint painted in mad long...took the subway thirty blocks...wacked down a bum encampment with part of a bed frame to dodge used condoms syringes and human shit to paint a 30 by 8 foot roller piece illegally in with more than a few witnesses while the business was open.

fuck you ho.

me and Ouija is cool.

you're right, ive never done such a thing.

i never said you and ouij werent cool, i just thought it was funny because i remember posts from all those alter ego's you've had and it was just like a trip down memory lame.

loosen up homie, we're drunks, not speed freaks.

cases? LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME. 40 40's would definately be a damper to your wallet, but would definately last you a shit load longer.

no bad blood, cause im still drinking and too drunk to bne upset.

in the last 36 hours i been through....

18 amstels lights.

two gallons water.

32 Highlife.

9 Budlights.

Forty Old E.

6 Pack Pabst.

Working on a 40 of miller genuine

followed by 22....

oh yeah.2 coors lights.

im no where near drunk.

i dont do drugs.

i smoke a qaurter ounce a weed a day if i had it.

Originally posted by oldenglish

in the last 36 hours i been through....

18 amstels lights.

two gallons water.

32 Highlife.

9 Budlights.

Forty Old E.

6 Pack Pabst.

Working on a 40 of miller genuine

followed by 22....

oh yeah.2 coors lights.

im no where near drunk.

i dont do drugs.

i smoke a qaurter ounce a weed a day if i had it.

what you got on that mr.e?

A full pack of American Spirits

2 Remy's over a hot glass

7 bull blasters

3 coronas

and a "six-duece pimpin'leanin' and fiendin'"(Baileys,Jager,Crown,and Bushmills layered in a pint glass)

2 burnt mean streaks

an hour and a half of fresh air

I'm feeling good.

yo,Old.....good to ta see ya back in effect.....didn't know it was you until I peeped the page before this........word life.stay up and stay true troop.

yo...."@hotmail.com"....the best way to connect up.....I'll be mashin' towrds the seattle area here soon......but I check the mail on the regular....so if you ever bounce up here you can get in touch that way...You'll probably have a chill spot to lamp at....

i must be slackin, yesterday was a slow day

woke up, 5 shots of goldschlager to start the day right.

7 buds

4 coors tall boys

3 king cobras

i duno, 13 or 14 assorted shots

4 shots bacardi limon.

yeah it was a slow day.

however tomorrow's monday, and you bes belie i gotta get mine on the worst day of the week

Archived