The 12oz Wastiods(represent)after 2 am.

Guest 455

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ragsoe505

okay, this shit just gets better. i'm making my self some mashed potatoes and baam, theres a fucking fifth of whiskey and a bottle of coke in the fridge! rally round the home team!!.....

hahaha...fuck yes!.....rhat smoke was hella good....and I ran ofma coke....right now ti's all aboutnthe vodka and dR.peppper....not bad.....probab;y cuz I'm hammerded....fuck it.....I dont' carew.

oh and yo Sneak....you from the Uk?.......I have been looking for a singlew from like '97.....Skitz alongside Roots Manuva.."Where my mind is at"......hook me up with your e-mail and I'll give you mine.....I'm pretty sketched out about putting mine on here....but whatwer.....I used to skateboard and I know that somg is 0on Danny Wainwright's part in some old 411....I want to have it......that shit is fuckin' ill.

Originally posted by When

doof absolute and dr peppet doesnt sound too good

When...it's not that bad man.....it's going down pretyy good......damn,bro...tongiht was toghht...hahaha....tomorrow will the same scerciao..lol.

you bastradfaced bastards arent going to beds are uou?

fuck no........it's 4:55 am..hahaha.....man,I ain;t got shit to do except saleepp in and piant somew pictures.......I'm still here......if When is here...then I'm here goddammit...lol......

bob the fuckin buillder! :lol:

that's not the right address......I sent you my info Sneaker....peace....but we're still here....I'm having a little trouble tyoping though....lol.

Originally posted by 455

that's not the right address......I sent you my info Sneaker....peace....but we're still here....I'm having a little trouble tyoping though....lol.

your not the only one with typos...look at when, rags and me (occasionally) but hey, fuck it...do we give a damn?

man,...do you remember Cheech and Chong's "still Smokin'"..hahahah,,I feel like they did comin' out of tHAT FUCKIN' VAN...dude...;lol....I'm on cloud 9....m,ay this thread forever hold it'seace.....hahaha.....yo,this shit couldmmore hypr thaR THE NIGHTolwls thrwad...hahaha.

Archived