Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JayFo

now this is some crazy ass 3D

meh....its not really 3d....it just looks like a regular perspective drawing to me. nice measurements tho. and if it is 3d.... i've seen better on this board *cough*hecz*cough*

I never said this was any good, I just said it was insane... I agree with the overkill, I don't know wheth4r its good or bad. I guess if make somehtin so insane it cna't really be bad... lol. wtf is it suppose to say anyway?

Guest willy.wonka

honestly..

i bet that i could have done that shit up in the 6th grade.we used to watch some crazy 3d guy who drew bears with horns..tought us a bunch of shit..this was way back in the day.

Whats with all these new wildstyle shits that you cant read? Hecz throws up alot crazier better shit that is legible, anyone with basic perspective knowledge could throw that shit up in 10 mins, thats wak......

^how can you say its not crazy? Crazy dont mean good... but you can't deny that shit is insane with detail and shit goin all over the place.

Guest soneMILWwi

thats not crazy, u might be but the graff isnt

Guest Frost-BK

If you understand the concepts to 3D, you will notice that this shit is madd easy to do. Sorry but that shit is not crazy at all.

Looks like Esher JR. (how ever u spell that guys name...)

Guest YinzerXpress

that thing sucks real ass bad..... the letter structure is terrible, dudes use of colors is even worse.... if you wanna get a 3-d influence dont use that shit

ok maybe crazy was the wrong word... I just meant crazy with like extra things. Ya know how someone who just starts grafffiti wants to do somethin with wildstyle and puts a shit load of extra shit... well yea when you look at it, it looks crazy, but bad. This look crazy to me, but bad... ad yea i know fi you know abot 3d concepts it's easy and shit... but whatever, whoever spent the time to do that ugly thing is funny.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this