the cheapest whore?

Guest professor poopatronic

Guest professor poopatronic

look at the message icon i used. get it? anyways, what's the cheapest whore you guys have ever heard of? when i lived in china, i know they were cheap as hell, but i'm not so sure exactly the price since i nor anybody i know ever did one of them. and the number is irrelevant anyways since china has a completely different economy. the funny thing though, is that they were actually hot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

common everyone know bangkok is the place to go for cheap, STD infected hookers

of course there are some sluts in my area that'll do it for free

[This message has been edited by Step8 (edited 07-04-2001).]

• 2 years later...

Take it from an actuall "Punter"

Thailand-- street meat =1000 baht >$22

massage parlor = 3000 baht

Cambodia-- freelancers = $20 US

Whore house = $5 US, usually Vientamese girls, Khmer girls as low as $2

Vietnam,, freelancers $30 US

Whore house $30 US

Laos,, freelancers about $15 US

Cambodia is the spot for the depraived..

Originally posted by Rolln

Take it from an actuall "Punter"

Thailand-- street meat =1000 baht >$22

massage parlor = 3000 baht

Cambodia-- freelancers = $20 US

Whore house = $5 US, usually Vientamese girls, Khmer girls as low as $2

Vietnam,, freelancers $30 US

Whore house $30 US

Laos,, freelancers about $15 US

Cambodia is the spot for the depraived..

i can vouch for vietnam, cambodia, an laos. thats pretty close. then again if you mod out like a pimp you ussually get proposed to and get it for free :king:

Originally posted by Kilo7-

dinner and a movie is the standard.

if you get a girl after tacobell and a vhs at home... she's the cheapest whore.

hahahhahahaha

that's awesome! i used to call it the triple B.

burger king, baskin robins, and block buster.

they are all whores either way!

A friend of mine told a story he'd heard from a russian mobster, about one of his friends on a trip to singapore. He was sitting in a relatively cheap restaurant, eating dinner, when a man approached him and asked him if he'd like a headjob under the table from a prostitute, for some cheap price. The guy says okay and feels someone crawl under the table and start sucking. When he's done, the prostitute sneaks out from under the table on the other side. The guy leans over to check the whore out and realises it's a little asian boy around the age of 12. The story goes that he then took the old pimp into an alley and beat him to death.

This is why you don't fuck with the russian mafia.

Originally posted by Evil Dee

A friend of mine told a story he'd heard from a russian mobster, about one of his friends on a trip to singapore. He was sitting in a relatively cheap restaurant, eating dinner, when a man approached him and asked him if he'd like a headjob under the table from a prostitute, for some cheap price. The guy says okay and feels someone crawl under the table and start sucking. When he's done, the prostitute sneaks out from under the table on the other side. The guy leans over to check the whore out and realises it's a little asian boy around the age of 12. The story goes that he then took the old pimp into an alley and beat him to death.

This is why you don't fuck with the russian mafia.

w0rd. they aint no joke. unless they fuck with 2 irish brothers in new york. then thyre fucked. boondock saints like whoa.

Archived