Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mud_buddha

"That Style"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

only the old school new yorkers and shit get the respect all thses new kids jockin the steez.....the y deserve to be shot...........................................

Originally posted by bemflix

http://bemflix.com/webflix/tunnel/reas.jpg'>

i was relatively young when i saw this and never got a flick of that wall.. .. anyways. do you have any other flics of other walls in the same area from around this time?

i remember there was alot of camp, tc5, tich, omar, and a few other people.. in this specific area if youre willing to share id really appreciate it.. as always bem... nice flics.

-bobby

i wish

i have lost so many flix that i should take myself around back and kick my own ass.

i dont even try to collect flix anymore.

but i will look at where i got that shot and see if there is any more from that roll.

peace

bem

Guest bloody sewer

how nobody mention 30050004300000 heads. who cares. LET KINGS BE KINGS.

about this style

about this style... a lot of different writers in this great post, but with similarities...

i mean all of these writers seem to have a touch of old school, with some good old FUNK. Funky letters , characters stars etc.. i mean i can almost hear Bootise Collins when i see those flicks...

It has a touch of 70's , but these letters will always be good and never outdated.

this is graffiti that i like: funky simple letters, but taken to another level.good for trains, illegal, legals... hmm

Originally posted by Missinterpreted

"This style" is better than most styles. i could really care less if its being copied or overdone.

I highly agree. A true return to our roots done correctly by the new and the old. Grey and Geso do it so right that you'd think you missed their pieces your first time around Subway Art. I'd rather scan through a hundred flicks of Amaze pieces than look at one horrible attempt at Abstract styles. At least an Amaze piece I can learn something from...

Guest bloody sewer

put little one shot spray dots all arond your piece DOES MAKE YOU REAS!

Guest nuronETK
Originally posted by Hallowed

im about to post a picture on here, from that guys crew above me, that is going to turn this board upside down. i promise this, "that style" will take on a whole different meaning when you see this!!! i swear you wont know what hit you, give me two days, shit will hit the fan. im going to take a photo tomorrow.

you talking about my crew? wheres this flick?

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Nobody could have said it better than Scotchwiskeo.

And why does everyone always forget about Wolf?

Just for the record, I would have posted some WOLF in my original run on this thread, but I could only find a handful of flicks (two or three) on the net. Keo's shit is better though.

Re: sento paints with MOA

Originally posted by upinsmoke

If you cant think of a joke for sento, see what MOA had to say about their train painting experience with sento. Dont know what magazine, but some europen nigger must have it... ooooh... its a touchy subject.

think it was magic moments