check it

nocomply

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by joewelcome

this tiny flicks, collage, sideways crap has GOT to fucking go.. if the flicks matter, make them look decent.. JEEEZ!!

Hey thanks for replying to my post just to make fun of me. I thought maybe my life had turned for the better when i noticed my thread got "bumped". Unfortunately you were complaining about the size of my pictures. I know when you say "flicks" that you really mean genitals. I also have come to the conclusion that are are saying that I am not able to solve most math equations. From what I've gathered you are confirming my deepest fears. At this moment I am very confused. If i make it through this incident I will take your advise to heart. I will never turn a photograph sideways on my scanner to get that extra flick in it. I do now realize that this is only annoying and if i wanted to show the picture in the first place, I should make the effort to scan it individualy.

Also i need to make sure the sizes of the images are large enough that when it is posted from my free hoster ,it will not be a little too small for comfortable viewing. I want to make your 12oz experience as pleasant as possible.Thanks again!

Archived