HIP-HOP 'AINT RAP!

abit

Originally posted by swif1

i still can't consider hiphop as a form of music.

that's because it isn't, tardass. hiphop is the culture aspect.

btw: i hear dose one is gay, and from this video i've seen with him on it, i wouldn't be suprised. i have't heard anything more than his freestyles and battles. is this true?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by destroya

that's because it isn't, tardass. hiphop is the culture aspect.

btw: i hear dose one is gay, and from this video i've seen with him on it, i wouldn't be suprised. i have't heard anything more than his freestyles and battles. is this true?

'hip hop is the cultural aspect"... suck my cultural aspect.

you wanna know about media lies, lets discuss the packaged product known as hip hop. fuck all this shit.

if someone listens to heavy metal, dresses 'heavy metal', talks 'heavy metal' and plays in a 'heavy metal' band, does that make heavy metal a 'culture'?

fuck off.

and no, dose is not gay in the least bit. dose gets more girls than you talk to, please believe it.

i fucking hate hip hop, why am i even here?

but the fact of the matter is that hip hop was kinda the birthchild of rap...

see it all started with cool g rap. he and graffiti had sex and cool g left before the baby was born, leaving rap to be a bastard child. rap had his cousin breakdancing.. who was cool sometimes, but liked to hang out with the disco twins who lived down the road. so rap up and nailed this bitch emcee.. which was basically the uglyest hoe from pimp daddy poetry. now rap and emcee have a baby, this baby is this HORRIBLE mongoloid with only a hook for a hand.. and that my friends, that is hip hop.

Originally posted by Bellbeefer

" i'm taking it back / to a time when it was cool to call hip hop.. rap "........:o

nice Esoteric quote...bro.

okay, for one Hip-Hop isn't rap, that is like saying METAL is like HARD ROCK and Country is like BLUES or Classical is like INSTRUMENTAL, learn you genre's kids. true hip hop is like Dramacide, Kweli, KRS1, J5, Dilated peoples, Akrobatik, Edan, Esoteric, Binary Star, Artifact, The Arsonists, Arsenik, MC EIGHT, etc.. Their music is TOTALY Different then Ludacris, Jay-Z, Nas, Master P, Etc.. It's a Different Genre. If you think RAP is HIP HOP then start telling people Back Street Boys and Jay-Z are in the same catergory, or Garth Brooks and Beethoven.

Before you start talking shit, please learn your facts.

Quote: Who Cares

Answer: Obviously All Of Us Who Read This And Are Posting

All you 13 year old dumb asses who probably skate board and think Graffiti has nothing to do with Hip-Hop and Think Rap Is Hip-Hop learn your facts, read a book, and get into high school.

Just Because it is Underground does not mean it's hip hop, lex glass, ytcracker arent hip hop but they're underground rappers.

That's all for now.

i lost all respect for "12 oz prophet"

one of their crew members are fucking idiots.

and btw "metal" isnt a culture, there's another name for it dumb fuck.

second i live in the US and Germany. i know about the cultures.

jesus christ you remedial motherfucker, stop telling US about OUR culture you wanna be sack chaser.

ever hear of COMPTONS MOST WANTED? straight up gangster rap, but some how mc eiht (who started it) is 'hip hop'? what the fuck do you know about shit, son? go sit on ebay, bidding on some african medalions jack ass.

read a book? bitch, you read a fucking book. i GREW UP listening to the music you are now trying to define for ME.... that you know of solely through hand me down stories brought back like the holy fucking grail to your country from ours. i was buying hip hop albums when you were still in dipers, and dont think for a second im exagurating. everything that you know about 'hip hop' and 'rap' you read in a book or listend to on an album. i LIVED it, so dont tell me what it is.

you've been listening to one too many 'temple of boom' hypocritical krs sermons. fuck him, fuck you, and fuck off.

"one love"

seeking/1200hobos

in reply to your edit's...

you dont have respect for 12oz because of my opinions?

well, on behalf of 12oz and myself; bitch, beat it.

the last thing we need here is another dick riding retard preaching about some ficticious 'elements' and their relevence to any of our lives. you have no clue what your talking about and instead of playing nice and explaining it, i chose to be a dick. sue me. welcome to hip hop 101: shit isnt always lovely.

now, since you have no respect for me, us and this board, may i show you the fucking door?

scram, kiddo

Originally posted by abit

okay, for one Hip-Hop isn't rap, that is like saying METAL is like HARD ROCK and Country is like BLUES or Classical is like INSTRUMENTAL, learn you genre's kids. true hip hop is like Dramacide, Kweli, KRS1, J5, Dilated peoples, Akrobatik, Edan, Esoteric, Binary Star, Artifact, The Arsonists, Arsenik, MC EIGHT, etc.. Their music is TOTALY Different then Ludacris, Jay-Z, Nas, Master P, Etc.. It's a Different Genre. If you think RAP is HIP HOP then start telling people Back Street Boys and Jay-Z are in the same catergory, or Garth Brooks and Beethoven.

Before you start talking shit, please learn your facts.

Quote: Who Cares

Answer: Obviously All Of Us Who Read This And Are Posting

"All you 13 year old dumb asses" ......who probably skate board and think Graffiti has nothing to do with Hip-Hop and Think Rap Is Hip-Hop learn your facts, read a book, and get into high school.

Just Because it is Underground does not mean it's hip hop, lex glass, ytcracker arent hip hop but they're underground rappers.

That's all for now.

i lost all respect for "12 oz prophet"

one of their crew members are fucking idiots. i know about the cultures.

You don't know shit......for real.....I could waste some time trying to explain the breakdown for you but I think it would be pointless....check Jay-z's "In My Lifetime"b/w"Can't Get With That"single from 1994 on Payday records....that shit is fuckin' dope...people change but so what?..I still have respect for them as artists..you know what I mean?...and to think that everyone is some "13 year old kid who skateboards and thinks graffiti is this and that...." whatever...I'm 28.

think before you decide to speak or shut the fuck up about topics you still need to learn from.....peace.

haha. i love it. nice work seeking, dude didn't even seem to warrant a response from me, so i'm glad you took the time to handle this.

abit, you are wrong. you are embarassing yourself.

-tears/lived it

looks like my POINTS pissed you off seeking, i said MC EIGHT not MC EIHT second i am FROM AMERICA i moved to GERMANY. If you want to say Hip Hop is rap then techno is country. Gangster rap is lame as fuck "yo nigga i shot dat bitch fuck dat cop i hop dat shit" "Yo yo yo i be dat gangsta from the 618 repping crips up here motha fucka" "yo i b eazy for you too shoot wearing timberland boots" LAME ASS, if you think gangster rap is cool then shoot yourself it's lame. fucking ey i cant believe kids think gangs are cool still. you probably write gang symbols all over and sag your pants and shit wearing bandanas.

how can you have respect for an artist who doesnt know what genre of music they're in?

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by abit

you're probably one of those kids who claim Tupac Shakur, Nelly, Big Timers, Master P, Etc.. are Hip-Hop.

And Gangstar Rap is NO WHERE NEAR HIP-HOP. Learn Kid.

Quit Contradicting Too.

i bet your graf is ugly..learn you little kid..little little boy.

tupac is hip hop..you dumbass non-history knowing biach

oh yeah abit.....

here you go so you can decide if this shit is "underground" enough for you.....and go tell me you heard this shit years ago because it's a crock...

Jay-Z......check all the old Original Flavor albums * the one from 1992 has him featured...

Big L-"Lifestyles of the poor and dangerous"-he is featured on the joint "Da Graveyard"

The "In My LIfetime" single came out 2 years before "Reasonable Doubt"

june '94...I got it when it came out.

check Main Source-"LIve at the Barbaque"..feat. Nasty Nas,Akinyele,and Extra P..1991

I remember when these joints dropped like it was yesterday...

I'm with it too......I can't stand it when some little punk comes in here and says the stupiest shit ever.....calling other people out with no backup....fuck that.

Originally posted by seeking

... suck my cultural aspect. - welcome to third grade.

fuck off. - we've gotten to fifth grade!

and no, dose is not gay in the least bit. dose gets more girls than you talk to, please believe it. -congratulations, you've officially graduated from elementary school insults.

i fucking hate hip hop, why am i even here? shrug.

when something like this gets you mad... i don't know. think it over.

in the meantime, i'm going to grab my backpack and my sage francis cd.

actually, i'm finished going back-and-forth with you. if you feel compelled to get an response in, go for it, but i've decided it's not worth my time to repond anymore.

Originally posted by destroya

when something like this gets you mad... i don't know. think it over.

in the meantime, i'm going to grab my backpack and my sage francis cd.

actually, i'm finished going back-and-forth with you. if you feel compelled to get an response in, go for it, but i've decided it's not worth my time to repond anymore.

excuse me, was i even talking to you?

secondly, trying to insult my lack of 'intelligence' in my replies might offend me, if it wasnt the whole fucking point. i had no intention of even discussing the subject. there was nothing 'intelligent' to be said.

as far as your back pack and your sage francis cd... child please, i just got off the phone with sage, he said fuck off too.

Archived