HIP-HOP 'AINT RAP!

abit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by Giving Tree

but the fact of the matter is that hip hop was kinda the birthchild of rap...

see it all started with cool g rap. he and graffiti had sex and cool g left before the baby was born, leaving rap to be a bastard child. rap had his cousin breakdancing.. who was cool sometimes, but liked to hang out with the disco twins who lived down the road. so rap up and nailed this bitch emcee.. which was basically the uglyest hoe from pimp daddy poetry. now rap and emcee have a baby, this baby is this HORRIBLE mongoloid with only a hook for a hand.. and that my friends, that is hip hop.

haha!

the real ffact of the matter is that this is the most debatable subject in the scene (whether it's a hip hop scene or whatever)....it doesn't matter. listen to what you listen to. i prefer hip hop, but i listen to alot of music...alot of different music. i just downloaded an old suicidal tendencies album, before that i downloaded milight by dj krush....i'm thinking about finding some brujeria next...and then maybe looking for some old warp records shit....

if we waste time arguing about "is hip hop rap" then we won't be able to escape it and find soem thign worth arguing about like " how many raisins are really in a box of raisin bran �? is it really two scoops?"

Originally posted by casekonly

the real ffact of the matter is that this is the most debatable subject in the scene (whether it's a hip hop scene or whatever)....it doesn't matter.

exactly.

why does it matter? why is it so important that people have to argue about it?

i think they are the same thing, but who cares, just listen to the music...

Archived