beautiful ghey boys in the world...

jades_blue

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"hairy gorilla chest and leg action" - ahahahah

The ones i posted are all brazilians (i think), and all the ones i've encountered have all been of the mostly hairless variety. i don't have a big issue with fur, but i like the buttery softness of my latin/brazilian menskis.

Reynaldo Gianecchini is from Sao Paolo, and is one tasty cake. and the last guy i posted is one Nicholas Gonzalez

http://www.homensbonitos.hpg.ig.com.br/reynaldogianecchini/reynaldo030.jpg'>

but i think Italians would be right in line with the favored features. maybe you can post some fine examples?

here's mine (in no particular order): no flix bcuz i can't post:

matt dillon, laurence fishburne, redman, wesley snipes, keanu reeves, marlon wayans, the boys from menudo, milli vanilli (yeah i admit they looked good lipsynching), al pacino, robert de niro, young marlon brando, gary oldman, jean reno (from the professional) scott baio, larenz tate (from dead presidents), roy fokker & rick hunter of robotech (yes i fantasize about guys in cartoons too, so what?)...oh yeah, and the actor who plays anakin skywalker in star wars episode 2: hayden christiansen!

sorry, i'm not up with the new cats

• 1 month later...

Hahahah iloveboxcars is cute because he posted his own flicks in the beautiful boys thread.

Good call on edward burns, secret. Heck yea he’s a handsome man. In every movie I’ve seen with him, I just cant help but be all “awwww. He’s cute!”

Another cutie is that guy from alias. He’s got that “awwww’ appeal to him too.

http://www.celebrity-exchange.com/celebs/photos48/alias.jpg'>

Archived