Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gnes 37

FTFOJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo GNES what are you doing on 4th of july?im headed out to a party...what about you?what do you got?

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

Guest Remy Martin

yeah, fuck the fourth of july, im pale but far from celebrating the day the white folks from europe declared independance from other white folks, and proceeded to massacre cultures, destroy indiginous people, and enslave a 35 generations of people...yippeee fucken skippeee...fuck that..........

this shit is as bad as fucken christmas

the great day of bullshit...in hawaii we would take sparklers and make bombs...real effective...hawaii is defenatly blowin up...but hit me up...

Guest The Transylvanian Vampire

HELL YES!!!!!

------------------

This is nothing like Transylvania!

wait 4th of july is going to allow me to blow up my neighbors cat like ive always wanted to.....oooohh mr fluffs your gonna get it this year!

Guest Remy Martin

if you threaten my cat i will fucking kill you

This year im doing something different i wont be macking, pimping, drinkin, partying, or on the computer, or even drawing, gee i wonder what it could be....

I think it starts with a g but keep it on the DL

Originally posted by cfocfocfocfo:

wait 4th of july is going to allow me to blow up my neighbors cat like ive always wanted to.....oooohh mr fluffs your gonna get it this year!

....you're a real comedian.

fucking shitty i was gonna do some good ol' "G" but unfortunalety there were no desired obstacles around tonight and i didnt want to waste it in a place where shit gets wiped in a day so here i am back on the CPU i tell you this year's racist holiday blows big time

I REMEMBER THE FIRST time i got stoned this black afro american brotha asked this vietnamese guy..."whut up "G"..?" this little man grabbed him by his shirt and got all up in his face...grinded his teeth and asked..."what does "G" mean?"

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this