Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ezaROne

new here....blah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks

the thing about my hand though...the one on top of the 1st piece is how i used to write it....but as hard as i tryed i couldnt get it to look like that anymore (you can tell in the 3rd peice, it looks different) so i changed it to what you see in the 2nd and 4th.....

first I thought a girl???? All they can do is cook dinner and make babies. But you made it clear that ladies can draw better than most of the cats up on this board, props girl......Id hit it...Just joking....Not really.........<3

yo that shit looks tight, handstyles look preety fresh from what i can see... i don't belive you just started tho

okay, well ive been drawing ever since i could pick up a pencil...but the graffiti thing had been going on for about 2 or 3 months

or is 2 or 3 months not considered a beginner? Understand that this is the first time that i have ever shown my stuff to anyone that knows anything about graffiti...so i really didnt know whether my shit is good for someone whos been at it for 3 months, im suprised that im getting so much positive feedback

Originally posted by YOURGAY

u fuckin suck

thanks, i needed that....

and thank you MOM IS RIGHT

and FilthyMouf do you mean the E on the 1st one, or all of them?

that shit is hot but i really cant believe you've been at it for 3 months. It don't matter if you picked up a pencil a mad long time ago, you can be a good drawer but developina good style doin letters is just different. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong, but either way... good stuff... just real hard to believe it's been just 3 months, most people take over a year (at least) to be as good as you are. you also say you have never shown your stuff to anyone which makes me doubt you know any other writers and I dunno, just hard to believe... but whateva, props tho, looks hot.

JayFo you sound jealous, i know akid, who became one of the most talented writers i know after about 3 months of writing, and hes still hella sick

JayFo you sound jealous, i know akid, who became one of the most talented writers i know after about 3 months of writing, and hes still hella sick

yo male or female that shit is hot for 3 months.. i just gotta know how did a gurl get into graff? you got any one teaching you or what? any who good work you got my vote:D

Originally posted by FilthyMouf

ya RAZ is FiYa, but the E is HURT

agreed.

also, i already know a raze one. and i doubt either of you are firsties on that'n.

you're just sketchin basically the same shit everytime and switchin up the colours, who are you? daim?

aside from that it's pretty tight :P

the 2nd and 3rd ones are pretty good except for the E, you should try to work on the same style as the 3rd one for a bit since it has the best letter structure, once you get that down you should have a pretty dope style down

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

yo male or female that shit is hot for 3 months.. i just gotta know how did a gurl get into graff? you got any one teaching you or what? any who good work you got my vote:D

How did a girl get into graff? what a dumb question.. How did you get into it?

Raze..Your stuff is pretty good for 3 months. I bet if a guy had posted this shit he'd be gettin dissed a lot more though..Silly kids.