new here....blah

ezaROne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks

the thing about my hand though...the one on top of the 1st piece is how i used to write it....but as hard as i tryed i couldnt get it to look like that anymore (you can tell in the 3rd peice, it looks different) so i changed it to what you see in the 2nd and 4th.....

okay, well ive been drawing ever since i could pick up a pencil...but the graffiti thing had been going on for about 2 or 3 months

or is 2 or 3 months not considered a beginner? Understand that this is the first time that i have ever shown my stuff to anyone that knows anything about graffiti...so i really didnt know whether my shit is good for someone whos been at it for 3 months, im suprised that im getting so much positive feedback

that shit is hot but i really cant believe you've been at it for 3 months. It don't matter if you picked up a pencil a mad long time ago, you can be a good drawer but developina good style doin letters is just different. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong, but either way... good stuff... just real hard to believe it's been just 3 months, most people take over a year (at least) to be as good as you are. you also say you have never shown your stuff to anyone which makes me doubt you know any other writers and I dunno, just hard to believe... but whateva, props tho, looks hot.

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

yo male or female that shit is hot for 3 months.. i just gotta know how did a gurl get into graff? you got any one teaching you or what? any who good work you got my vote:D

How did a girl get into graff? what a dumb question.. How did you get into it?

Raze..Your stuff is pretty good for 3 months. I bet if a guy had posted this shit he'd be gettin dissed a lot more though..Silly kids.

Originally posted by ]:{o>

yo who are biting from?... i know that style, just can't put a name on it

damn, im already being accused of biting...shit, am i really that good?

any way if it makes you feel better its been 4 months, im off by 6 days....

hyrax...DAMN YOU...i thought no one would notice, lol, for real though... im gonna have to agree with WITS, i do think that maybe some people are being nicer to me because im a girl...

im glad you like the throw revo, ironically, thats the only thing that gave me A LOT of trouble...

thank you so much to everyone with the advice

i dont think it's a matter of a girl burning them....it's just the fact that they're arent many good female writers...it's really nice to meet a girl that good...finding someone you share similar interests with...comon now if i met a girl that was anywere near razes level, she would catch my attention too...unfortunely mostgirls stick to bubble letters.

anyway i like your stuff and yah i think your E needs work but i dotn have much room to talk...and how did you get into graph?

Archived