Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

look at you being an internet thug. nobody is afraid of you dickhead.

actually, i remember you bringing up to my boys you didnt want to fight me for one reason or another.

and here you are, calling me the hipster...your fake as fuck, and your letters suck.

get your shit straight, your whole toy ass crew has targets on their heads. so stop running your mouth and come find me bitch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Melt has taken the crown lately in Asheville. Dude has the biggest and best looking productions. Take a drive down Haywood rd in west Asheville and you will know what I mean. Ill take some pictures so

Posted Images

I have found you, over and over... If I took flicks of the Zorbs that have been crossed out around here it would add another couple pages to this thread. How fresh was that roller you did? Didn't ride long did it? Drive around town, I rarely see a Zorb... Look anywhere and you're going to catch a Wade. Better get busy. You're spending too much time at the free wall stroking your ego. Nothing of yours will last around here, unlike you, I get out and do work.

thats funny I havent seen but a couple of wade tags...and those were dissed

I see zorb shit on a daily....on the streets not a legal wall....and thats no lie

and you got dissed by crews cause you dissed those crews first by dissing jerx....I dont know why you cant under-fucking-stand that....it was pretty who was dissing you, fucking idiot

...and you still havent answered my question on who you supposably told you were going to split there shit if you see them???

bump that zorb roller....shit is proper

....jealous little toys cant cope with weak skills so they dis those better then them

• Like 1