Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SEANO-WHO27

NC graf.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fano..

dont judge me.. i do exactly what the fuck i want bittttccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mod edit my post?? wtf are you talking about bbbiitttttttcchhhhh?

hey berd,

eat a hot pile of shit

more like graffitis worse nightmare

i can bring a artist down real fast

for the pigs out there that want woems car model and license plate, hmu

boom, like that

So do you blast fools between the eyes or do you report them to the police? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is some priceless shit..

The only thing funnier than those toy ass losa throws are the horrible fucking tattoos..You can't buy comedy this good anymore..I didn't think kids this stupid existed anymore, but every year the new crop of 12o douche bags proves me wrong and raises the bar on stupidity..Keep up the good work brah..hahaha

• Like 1

I gotta say the pilsbury dough boy tattoo, could have been cool. (thicker outline and some color.)

other then that you should slow your roll doughboy, you don't have to like everyone but talking shit on the computer is pretty lame.

idgaf if its good or not

That's painfully obvious Nancy..Looking forward to seeing what you throw up..Laughter is good for the soul..

• Like 1

WTF! , you got to be joking this place went gayer then boy scouts real soon, well this gives me reassurance to not get back on this bitch for a long time, to many fruit flies and not enough swatters

101_0096a.jpg

Sorry Fowl was on my way to get a close-up/shot from the street and this joke started fixing his shit back.

Hah, crazy. I was out that way a few days ago and noticed some stuff on that roof, but was driving too fast to get a look at who it was. Good hustle, team.

Ya'll niggas gay on here arguing w/ toys like you're actually going to get through to them. Go patrol spots catch em, beat they ass, and line em out...you know like real heads do.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 12 (3 members and 9 cops)

oooboy , waterisgood , tronster

.. so stop snitching, incriminating and all that other dumb shit you're learning how to do with you're computer.

fano..

dont judge me.. i do exactly what the fuck i want bittttccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mod edit my post?? wtf are you talking about bbbiitttttttcchhhhh?

What the fuck am I talking about??? I speak clean and concise, brah. Hit up them adult education classes if you can't understand me.

You ol washed up name dropping pussy. You tried to reach out to me to be down with MOMS LTF and HOD, I ignored you (as did EVERYONE else) hoping you'd go away, and here you are a year later trying to talk shit??

Guarantee I run circles around you toy. Quit playing make believe.