Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SEANO-WHO27

NC graf.

Recommended Posts

well i went to the museum wall today and saw the entrances you drive your car to get to the back of the wall were blocked off by some cement blocks on one side and a chain with no tresspassing signs on the other side..maybe im wrong but it looks like the wall is going to be torn down really soon. supposedly the wall is being torn down for a park..yes thats right a park. as if we dont have enough parks. just about every damn neighberhood has a fucking park.. anyway raleigh says they dont want any more graffiti. well good move.. there will be no more paint on the legal wall but now their will be a whole lot more illegal..the idiots.. as soon as the wall goes down the streets will be flooded with fumes.sorry for all my rambling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by lootool

maybe im wrong but it looks like the wall is going to be torn down really soon.

 

that seems to be the word on the street....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by lootool

well i went to the museum wall today and saw the entrances you drive your car to get to the back of the wall were blocked off by some cement blocks on one side and a chain with no tresspassing signs on the other side..maybe im wrong but it looks like the wall is going to be torn down really soon. supposedly the wall is being torn down for a park..yes thats right a park. as if we dont have enough parks. just about every damn neighberhood has a fucking park.. anyway raleigh says they dont want any more graffiti. well good move.. there will be no more paint on the legal wall but now their will be a whole lot more illegal..the idiots.. as soon as the wall goes down the streets will be flooded with fumes.sorry for all my rambling

 

yeah man...i'm sure the "streets will be flooded with fumes" as soon as that thing is gone. they don;t have car emissions tests in NC do they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That wall was so chill it was making me weak. I'd like to hook up the wall huge once more before it goes down though. we should plan something soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good job sneuwzero on the humongo ass silver shit. only one question though...... why didi you diss it.

yeah sean we need to rock that place huge once again. whats the deal with the charlotte thing this weekend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SenorSeven

blahblahblah...get your ass up here fool. mr i was going to come on spring break.....hah

 

i know you guys don't believe me when i say i'm coming up anymore but guess what? i'll be there soon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by blahblahblah

i know you guys don't believe me when i say i'm coming up anymore but guess what? i'll be there soon...

 

and stop by here on your way you stinky sonofabitch!!!!!:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blahblah: seroiusly this time? will be good times to hang out again- Slasher: bc its a legal and i dont care if i go over my own shit wasting paint? i did it i didnt like it so i said ill go over it..oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blahblah: seroiusly this time? will be good times to hang out again- Slasher: bc its a legal and i dont care if i go over my own shit wasting paint? i did it i didnt like it so i said ill go over it..oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blahblah: seroiusly this time? will be good times to hang out again- Slasher: bc its a legal and i dont care if i go over my own shit wasting paint? i did it i didnt like it so i said ill go over it..oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lately ive seen a big increase of freshly painted illegals..its gonna be a lot more fun to see and do more illegals..a lot less becky (heart)'s james over new pieces....this just in iph,naqt and choke at duke wall?? what in the world? nobodies been rockin that in over a year..about damn time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: where???

 

Originally posted by xkidx

yo sean....wheres the production you did with my boy LERT at ???

i wannna see:D

 

it was at the museum wall. sbwy slasher got flicks. if he scans them and emails them to me ill put them up. I did my shit very quickly. It's too bad cus everyone else rocked the wall hard. theres always next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looks like this charlotte thing is a bust.. sbwy slashr called fatcity and they dont know anything about a graff jam..what a joke..what a hoax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest oldfaithful

thats cause you can paint there anytime,the people working there have nothing to do with it,they probable didnt know who was playing there tonite either.i talked to the owner like 3 weeks ago and he said yah go ahead,thats how you paint there.from what i have been told there will probably be more kids from sc then nc.that tells yah something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by oldfaithful

from what i have been told there will probably be more kids from sc then nc.that tells yah something.

 

You've created this whole NC v. SC thing in your mind. Let it go, its stupid already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yo, if i go all the way down to charlotte from durham for no reason.. i will be very disgruntled, damn it. oldlady faithful better not be fuckin with every one. SC aint shit anyways.TOYZ!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest oldfaithful
Originally posted by sbwy-s/asher

yo, if i go all the way down to charlotte from durham for no reason.. i will be very disgruntled, damn it. oldlady faithful better not be fuckin with every one. SC aint shit anyways.TOYZ!!!

yo fuck you

 

sc burned nc cause nonone from nc showed--props to the cats that came-jat,dust one,meow,gyser,and lert, at least some kids in nc like to paint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest oldfaithful
Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

You've created this whole NC v. SC thing in your mind. Let it go, its stupid already.

i didnt create shit 2 states 2 walls yall suck

(yall= low brow southern term)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...