NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha ha! steel ,thats exactly what i was thinking.. but naw it cant be an old scar cause that jam just happend this month..the guy who did paint it is that fat cat who scribes dust and he had that style down before he even knew who scar was...so no he wasnt biting..mad props for the klever tag because i think he fell off a ladder trying to paint it then he got up and painted it, these pictures show the colors just like you see them in person...look at the tacklebox in the raze picture..nice

sooo many kids just live their lives on 12oz and boards like it...It's funny b/c the ones talking all this shit on here are the ones who don't paint and when they do, they can't burn fucking toast...so yeah, props to all who came out to the "jam" and fuck all you naysayers who just sit on the pc all day and jerk off to message boards...

Peace 2: Huf2,Avoid,Aems,Raze,Negate,Cosm,Jat,Dust,Celdm,Lert,Lost,Starv,Dad3,Klever,Emeries,Geyser...

and for those who said SC is shit...I'll fucking burn you anyday you children. GROW THE FUCK UP.

*heart*

Quiet. PI . SDK . DMV .

Originally posted by Phil Tour

well i guess all good things must come to an end...im sure the city of Raliegh wont be too happy with the decission of taking that wall away when they see what happens to the streets...

maybe it's because i haven't been to raleigh in a while, but what the hell....the ONLY people that had anything on the streets were Yors and scar....why would that change if that wall gets torn down?

Originally posted by blahblahblah

maybe it's because i haven't been to raleigh in a while, but what the hell....the ONLY people that had anything on the streets were Yors and scar....why would that change if that wall gets torn down?

the kids that paint the museum wall on a regular basis are going to have to paint elsewhere...