NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
eww

I wouldn't say this if you weren't constantly ragging on everyone else, but who are you to say eww? Rocking the same lackluster stuff for how long now? Your stuff is.....just alright. These dudes are on the come up, you're stagnant, going nowhere, with that same hipster looking graffiti, you knock.

And go ahead and say something about legal walls, blah, blah, blah. And I know all your little homies are going to bump you now, but whatever. Surrounding yourself with people who can't tell you something is tired, leaves you where you are. I'm not saying you suck...but you've got no authority to talk.

Bump all those T2K kids. Bump ISH, and bump that burning monk. Even though it is not graffiti, straight up legal wall stuff. And bumpt all those stuks.

Your legals aren't pushing any envelopes buddy...

I haven't really seen anyone in NC pushing any envelopes. If the streets are doing the talking, then why is it that all I hear is whispers. It's all big fish in tiny little ponds. Dudes getting hyped that a chalk tag makes it in a video for a half second featuring another writer.

My opinion might not matter, but truth is truth, and I remember all the girls in elementary school rocking that same style. Filling it in with those glitter pens. If a generic style is you, then do your thing, but it seems like dude could go harder.

3958100119_d1d2886e3c_z.jpg

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAR HAR HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHHH HA HOOOOOOOOOOO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHOA HA HA HA THAT LIGHTNING IN THE K IS SO SWEET BREH JUST THAT LIGHTNIN IS WORTH A HUNDRED PANELS AND 50 SPOTS BREH...MOMS IS JEALUS OF YOU DOGGGGG.... SO FRESH YOU AINT EVEN GOTTA PAINT BOO!!!! OH LORD I THREW MY BACK OUT FROM LAUGHING SO HARD AT THIS TOY. BEST LAUGH I HAD ALL WEEK LOL.

HCB. You trying to dry snitch now? C'mon son. I know I don't hide behind a screen name like some dudes on here, but you don't see me posting flicks of you. Whether you hate my stuff or not, chill out with that crap. At least what I'm doing now doesn't still look like it did then.

And anyone who wants to say, you suck, blah, blah, blah. Trying to find someone that is worse than you to make yourself feel better, doesn't make you any better. It just over inflates your ego. I know where I stand. At the bottom, with you.

And nobody ever said you did write. I'm talking about your doodles.

3958100119_d1d2886e3c_z.jpg

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAR HAR HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHHH HA HOOOOOOOOOOO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHOA HA HA HA THAT LIGHTNING IN THE K IS SO SWEET BREH JUST THAT LIGHTNIN IS WORTH A HUNDRED PANELS AND 50 SPOTS BREH...MOMS IS JEALUS OF YOU DOGGGGG.... SO FRESH YOU AINT EVEN GOTTA PAINT BOO!!!! OH LORD I THREW MY BACK OUT FROM LAUGHING SO HARD AT THIS TOY. BEST LAUGH I HAD ALL WEEK LOL.

sorry if i blew up your spot i'm sure the heat from that plywood panel was crazy. i'm sure every jake in town was looking for you after that caper you fucking delusional toy