NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
who gives a fuck about self promotion? that's just a dumb made up 120z rule that don't mean shit in real life. if i think something looks good then i'm going to post it because i'm going to promote what i want to see.

Yeah forreal. You need to stop doing so many burners and put up some shitty hollows on camera, diss some old pieces with sprayers and blow more spots. Real shit. I guess it doesn't matter since it's all getting covered anyways.

Also is it okay if I post your shit? I can't remember if that's against the rules. I like them personally.

Flep Chep bebbler

T2K. Fuck NGC suck my big dick. Keep out. Stay out. Get fucked.

HAHA yeah FUCK NGC wack ass busters who do they think they are traveling outside of NC bombing real cities paintin places i'll never go

bump posting your own flicks of your own shit and getting all of your toy friends to compliment it on the internet thats real graffiti isn't it

^^^stop justifying being a faggot for posting your own shit

t2k isnt the only ones doing it, so is that 420 guy. the difference is his shit is better to look at and not some regurgatated halfass bullshit

all in all, painting and running home and posting your shit is teh gay.

that easter stuff was sick!

FOAD. womp. pyle. roda. NGC .......fosho!

LOL you mad nobody hates on my shit?

FUCK YES SELF PROMOTE. The fuck you think graffiti is? You have a name you waste your life putting everywhere you can, so if you write you self promote.

Smoke some weed and relax.

Who's painting on the holy day tomorrow?

• Like 1

OK faggots, I understand you feel the need to defend yourselves and all, but the fact is your probably a toy for doing so. See, the point of having "self=promotion" frowned appon on internet forums is because graffiti is kinda of about going out there and DOING IT and the more you do it and the crazier spots you do and the more style you do it with gets you more attention.People see your shit everywhere and start posting it because they think its fresh, or its inspiring, or their just on your nuts. When you feel the need to post your little outlines and bullshit bridge spots that no one will ever see, its reeks of a need for attention, without having the actual balls or skill to garner that attention on the merit of your abilities. So yeah, post some shit your proud of here and there. But as a general rule, if your posting your shit on 12oz more then other people are, your not doing it right and your probably a giant faggot. So in conclusion, the more you defend yourself the gayer you are. So just stop being a faggot already and go paint.,