NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dopel lil brite simples on that CN hop..that pandoras is impressively well-done..check dat 3d all matching up right..wow..bold benchin by daaaa bull..WALL PIECES! why would they roll over the good simples when they cant even hire a decent landscaper??! Loot.

^^^stop justifying being a faggot for posting your own shit

t2k isnt the only ones doing it, so is that 420 guy. the difference is his shit is better to look at and not some regurgatated halfass bullshit

all in all, painting and running home and posting your shit is teh gay.

that easter stuff was sick!

FOAD. womp. pyle. roda. NGC .......fosho!

t2k, ntp and gb are the only ones that are still consistently doing ANYTHING in my city. come this way and burn them, it'd rule to see some different people up around here, but if you can't, won't or don't and still talk shit on the internet for no reason then i'm not going to care about your opinion. hit me up if you got a problem, i'm done talking about private issues in a public forum.

(and of course that was directed at convo, not berd. that dude can burn almost anyone.)