NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lately ive seen a big increase of freshly painted illegals..its gonna be a lot more fun to see and do more illegals..a lot less becky (heart)'s james over new pieces....this just in iph,naqt and choke at duke wall?? what in the world? nobodies been rockin that in over a year..about damn time

Re: where???

Originally posted by xkidx

yo sean....wheres the production you did with my boy LERT at ???

i wannna see:D

it was at the museum wall. sbwy slasher got flicks. if he scans them and emails them to me ill put them up. I did my shit very quickly. It's too bad cus everyone else rocked the wall hard. theres always next time.

Guest oldfaithful

thats cause you can paint there anytime,the people working there have nothing to do with it,they probable didnt know who was playing there tonite either.i talked to the owner like 3 weeks ago and he said yah go ahead,thats how you paint there.from what i have been told there will probably be more kids from sc then nc.that tells yah something.

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by oldfaithful

from what i have been told there will probably be more kids from sc then nc.that tells yah something.

You've created this whole NC v. SC thing in your mind. Let it go, its stupid already.

Guest oldfaithful
Originally posted by sbwy-s/asher

yo, if i go all the way down to charlotte from durham for no reason.. i will be very disgruntled, damn it. oldlady faithful better not be fuckin with every one. SC aint shit anyways.TOYZ!!!

yo fuck you

sc burned nc cause nonone from nc showed--props to the cats that came-jat,dust one,meow,gyser,and lert, at least some kids in nc like to paint

Guest oldfaithful
Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

You've created this whole NC v. SC thing in your mind. Let it go, its stupid already.

i didnt create shit 2 states 2 walls yall suck

(yall= low brow southern term)

Originally posted by oldfaithful

yo fuck you

sc burned nc cause nonone from nc showed--props to the cats that came-jat,dust one,meow,gyser,and lert, at least some kids in nc like to paint

You better watch the shit talk hoss. It aint appreciated. I'm not some bitch-made new cat who takes well to that. Some of us couldn't hook up the ride. Plus I heard NC burned SC anyway. Lets see some posts.

Originally posted by SEANO-WHO27

You better watch the shit talk hoss. It aint appreciated. I'm not some bitch-made new cat who takes well to that. Some of us couldn't hook up the ride. Plus I heard NC burned SC anyway. Lets see some posts.

why the trash talk?i thought this thing was going to be some friendly type jam..talking hard on the internet is real cool man,i hope your ego feels better...couldnt hook up the ride??you must be a major playa in the game,huh?bitch made?i think you fit that mold well...

looky here oldlady faithful i was there so dont shit talk to me you didnt rock shit with that little piece of shit you did. jat dustsame person as meow, and celdm are the only nc cat that rocked it right.quit talkin shit to sean if he couldnt make it thats none of your biz homie. so keep to yourself.

Originally posted by awkward eye

why the trash talk?i thought this thing was going to be some friendly type jam..talking hard on the internet is real cool man,i hope your ego feels better...couldnt hook up the ride??you must be a major playa in the game,huh?bitch made?i think you fit that mold well...

Look, this breaks down real simple. I am the last person who is out looking for beef or or trying to talk hard on the internet. It's wack and a complete waste of time. My ego has nothing to do with this. I have no tolerance for anyone saying fuck you to me. For me, the graf scene is incredibly small for bullshit. I'm not even sure who you are. It's simple. Don't start shit with me for no reason. It's pointless and waters down the scene. What do you guys write?

both states had some stand outs.. all the people were cool.the wall was a piece of crap. sorry to the 2 or 3 people whose blackbooks i destroyed with pure crap..if i ever see you cats again ill give you some much better stuff over it.i didnt know lert came out..did he come out after 7:30

I don't know if you fellas mess on PG at all, but I posted the whole shit on the North Carolina thread... NC killed....

SC did have some good shit, but NC killed... JAT, Lert, Dust, Meow, Gyser... Deffinately the dope shit... Big props... Oh yeah, it's the NC thread started by me not we love jan... That one was an accidential thread...

peace fellas...

the jam was fun. everyone painted and had a good time. if you think that SC is shit, then whatever.

Huph-Quiet-Aems-Klever-Avoid

maybe they were shown up by the NC guys, but everyone there was very kind and happy to paint. not sitting at home complaining.

PROPS 2 GEYSER

Avoid PI

Guest oldfaithful
Originally posted by SEANO-WHO27

the fuck you was directed to the old lady comment,not sean---and to the other kid sorry i rock freight simples and not wall pieces,but someone has to do it,---------------

Look, this breaks down real simple. I am the last person who is out looking for beef or or trying to talk hard on the internet. It's wack and a complete waste of time. My ego has nothing to do with this. I have no tolerance for anyone saying fuck you to me. For me, the graf scene is incredibly small for bullshit. I'm not even sure who you are. It's simple. Don't start shit with me for no reason. It's pointless and waters down the scene---i agree,thats how i feel.ask vets i am not a bad guy,

SC vs. NC was a good time... If you weren't there, it's no big deal, but you missed out on some fun - not to mention the chance to meet other writers from around the region. Everyone who painted had a smile on their face... good vibes. SC style was definitely simpler and more legible... NC style was much more intricate and complex. *And yea, LERT showed up after everyone else was already done painting, he was a friendly kid and put up a really good piece. I would post flix, but i don't know how

AVOID-QUIET-AEMS-RAZE-NEGATE-COSMO-KLEVER-HUPH <> TEAM SC