NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Internet is fucking hilarious. I couldn't make this shit up.

9 of every 10 that post on here SUCK. Like, one through ten, you're stuck at 2, suck. Quit talking shit on the internet. Better yet, just get off the internet all together. Go put paint on walls and meet other writers "IRL" like a normal fucking person. Guess what? The best writers I've ever met, I didn't meet them by e-bragging about my hardcore flashlight taggin and posting my garbage crew's art project high school newspaper article bullshit, but at the bench, the rack, the spot, the show, hiding from the same helicopter, et cetera.

NC graffiti sucks and you are why, quit perpetuating. Paint one wall for every 12ounce post you've accumulated and then check back in, see where you're at. God speed, sirs.

I painted with two friends last night, there was a line dropped with decent lighting coming from an industrial light nearby, for under bridges my friends just used the lights on their phones (Droids), they weren't the greatest sources of light, but they worked.

I asked if anyone was from Greenville because I'd like to look at their work if they'd uploaded any pictures.

Not really sure when I talked shit, if that was directed at me.

5471862267_b440437030_z.jpg

somethin bout city skylines bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it's a graff mag, I couldn't read the whole article but I think it was a run down of what graffiti is with the use of examples. I'm curious to see what issue one looks like, and if there's even a third. I'm not even sure if it's a student project or an actual publication. Stoked none-the-less.