NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I suppose it's beef time again in the NC thread so watch me pull this little bitches skirt up.Nevor you are a snitch ass lying piece of shit son.As soon as I moved to where I am my boy hit me up at the spot saying how cops were at your work and you were snitching on me.Now personally I don't give a fuck because I have never been caught(unlike you..) and they are just gonna have to take it to trial and convince a jury if they wanna do me in.Anyhow, now you wanna be like "Ores moved away lemme throw him under the bus." and say you really got caught because I snitched on you....Look around Winston Salem kid, all you see is Ores and other real writers.Where is Nevor?Nowhere , that's where.How would I get off by selling out a nobody who has done nothing(didn't really think this through did you..)?So let's clear the air about you girl.You are a little fan club trick.I take you places to meet real writers and you start asking other men for their phone numbers.Dude nobody likes you.I saved you from about 3 ass whippings personally.My nigga Sler was gonna tear that ass up in my living room and Arin and Wyno nearly thrashed that pussy on my porch.Then I had to go make peace with Neoh so he wouldn't crush your bitch ass.I had a soft spot for you kid I really did but you just kept fucking up.That's why we quit painting with you and nobody answers your calls anymore.So you can just quit trying to peddle your bullshit stories about me to people because all they do is call me as soon as you do.Bottom line is you are a bitch and a shook ass coward and anytime you wanna nut up and try me boy, you can definitely get you some.

-ORES

• Like 1