NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn kid.... That shit is not good. I am not going to tell you to quit painting or try to discourage you or any of that negativity, but don't keep posting that mess. Go out and practice pianting like you are obviously doing, then, if , or when someone else looks at it and says " damn that shit is nice", then someone else will post it up.

Not trying to shit on you but MOST of the people on here do not post their own stuff. The ones that do are GENERALY the ones that other writters don't give a shit about and are seeking some sort of acceptance in hopes of gaining fame from wack ass posts on internet forums.

What I am getting at is , Get your game up and your stuff might end up on here without you chicken necking for comments that you probably don't want to hear anyway.

Oh yeh, it is easy to fuck up a good piece with bad hands(trust me, done fucked up a bunch). Might wanna try writing with a simple neat clean font until you get control of that isht.

BTW... what does it say?

PLAY on PLAYAH!!!!:scrambled: :scrambled: