NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i guess im going to get involved in this ongoing bullshit who's who.

1. just because moms crew has crazy ups, which gets them some credit it doesnt make up for being extremely toy and never evolving their styles. fowl is by far the least experienced in the crew and the best one in the crew.

2. next item on my list will be ltfk, these kids while incredibly improving on their skills still have no style of their own. they put out nice work but somehting looking nice and being original and different are two different things. and given its hard to be original these days blatant bites puts you in toy catergory.

3. batter up, arto and crew, arto has improved a bit on skill but is on the same note as ltfk as far as originality goes.

4. OK and there is the statement of NSM being wackest crew of 09. NSM i will say has fallen off a bit in past years but they have their reasons and do what they can and still run most of the toys in this state. atleast they have originality. styles uncopied thats the key.

5. im going to get on the >u tip now. while i think they do nice work there are still analloads of people with similar styles but i will have to say as far as new jacks they are the best overall crew. but thats not saying much. I guess i can include pyle in this list although painting somwhat clean you need to get of yors's nutsack and try your own shit. and those little loopdy loo connectors you thrown in at the very end look like shit and make you more toy.

6. and as far as allof the greensboro kinds go shred raser all those fags, go kill yourself you will never be nothing in the graff world.

thanks for reading bitches