NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as puzl kyt once said sometimes the joy of bombing is getting to rock on unique surfaces. like rock or stucco walls and such. personally i've always been a huge fan of the way rusto flat white lays down on rich, red old brick. it may seem corny to paint throwups to some people, but subtle nuances like these can be just as satisfying as a 90 color piece, at least to the eye of the practicioner, if not the observer...

as puzl kyt once said sometimes the joy of bombing is getting to rock on unique surfaces. like rock or stucco walls and such. personally i've always been a huge fan of the way rusto flat white lays down on rich, red old brick. it may seem corny to paint throwups to some people, but subtle nuances like these can be just as satisfying as a 90 color piece, at least to the eye of the practicioner, if not the observer...

awwww, so eloquently put....you should write a book fag...let's waste some time....

writer of the year i think is a tie...close and obsoe..

rookie..well pyle took everyone by surprize duh..but id say

BUT MOST UP crew..well...moms and koc will always crush either fr8s or walls...

thats about as unbiased as i can be

but for the most part alot of the carolinas deserve credit..alot of big walls got set up with mad multiple heads..lots of multi crew meet ups..met alot of new heads this year..all in all, id say one of carolinas best years.

props to everyone who is at least tryin to be a someone

• Like 1