NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
HOMELESS??/ HAHAHA I PAY 3 TIMES UR RENT PROLLY

Kingsof

Toy

Styles.....

jump u??? theres no need for that there was 3 of u n 4 of us but im sure we would have been nice enough to make it 3 on 3 or one on one or whatever u wanted to do besides bitch out like u did

i can see why u scared tho kid u fighting me is like a chiuaua steppin up to a pitbull...u thought this beef shit was all fun n games no no no little toy ima have to school u n then maybe u can show me some style hahahahaha

Keep wasting your money on a rent.

Im'a keep my mattress under the street you pay taxes to drive on every day.

EL OH ELzz:lol:

HOMELESS??/ HAHAHA I PAY 3 TIMES UR RENT PROLLY

Kingsof

Toy

Styles.....

jump u??? theres no need for that there was 3 of u n 4 of us but im sure we would have been nice enough to make it 3 on 3 or one on one or whatever u wanted to do besides bitch out like u did

i can see why u scared tho kid u fighting me is like a chiuaua steppin up to a pitbull...u thought this beef shit was all fun n games no no no little toy ima have to school u n then maybe u can show me some style hahahahaha

Look here you punk ass faggot. I would beat you and your wack ass crews ass. You are nothing but a scummy white sister fucker. Go smoke some meth you sissy bitch queer. Come to fucking Hillsborough and I will fuck your whole crew up. You went over my piece you KKK bitch faggot fuck shit. :D REDNECK THINKIN YOU GOT SWAG FUCK YO SHIT BITCH

BREAKING NEWS FROM THE EX GOVERNORS MANSION

http://www.wxii12.com/news/21277369/detail.html

WINSTON-SALEM -- The Winston-Salem Police Department announced Monday evening that Sgt. Mickey Hutchens, a 27-year veteran of the Winston-Salem police force, died Monday. He was 50.

Hutchens suffered a gunshot wound to the head five days ago in a firefight behind the Peters Creek Bojangles' restaurant, according to police.

City officials had said Hutchens' had taken at turn for the worse over the weekend. He died at 6:56 p.m., surrounded by his family.

Police said Hutchens was wounded by a gunshot fired by suspect Monte Denard Evans, 35, of Winston-Salem. Evans was shot and killed in the gun battle.

Police Chief Scott Cunningham released a statement Monday evening, saying, "Mickey was an exceptional person. For more than 27 years he dedicated his life to the service of others. Mickey sacrificed his life protecting the citizens of Winston-Salem. His sacrifice was not in vain. He believed in what he was doing. He spent his life helping others."

The statement went on to say, "Mickey was an organ donor, and as we speak, a team of surgeons are removing his vital organs so that others may live."

Click here to read the entire police statement.

Cunningham said Friday Hutchens had suffered “extremely serious injuries.”

Officer Daniel Clark, 28, was also injured, suffering a gunshot wound to his neck and abdomen. Clark’s bulletproof vest deflected the shot to his midsection. He was released from Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center Friday afternoon.

The incident started as a domestic dispute between Evans and his ex-wife, a manager at the restaurant.

“The impact of this is significant not only to the family, but to the entire community,” Cunningham said.

Members of the local community gathered Friday to offer prayers for Hutchens and Clark. At the Forbush High School football game, a moment of silence was observed to show support for Hutchens’ family.

"This is just such a tragedy, and prayer is what keeps them going," said Hutchens family friend Lark Williams. "I know it's what keeps me going.”

"Beth has been very strong," Williams said. "She knew all her life this was a possibility, but he loved his job and loved serving his community."

There was no immediate word on funeral arrangements.

Mayor Allen Joines declared Oct. 13 through Oct. 16 a period of civic morning and that all city flags be flown at half-staff. Click here to read more about that story.

Police Organization Reaching Out To Officers' Families

The president of a local chapter of the Police Benevolent Association said the organization is doing what it can to help the families of Hutchens and Clark.

Sgt. Lou Ellen Taylor said Monday that despite the organization's efforts to assist, she still has a feeling of helplessness.

"I’m proud to wear this uniform because I’ve had the opportunity to work with Mickey and Dan," Taylor said. "The hardest part for me is the helplessness. It’s been such a roller coaster. We got good news. We got bad news."

Four hundred of the 514 sworn officers in the Winston-Salem Police Department are members of the organization, which raises money to assist families of officers who are wounded while serving in the line of duty.

"One hundred percent of funds go directly to the families," Taylor said. "The account is turned over to the family. The bank places the money right into the family’s hands."

"The other guys we really got to be thinking about are Mickey and Dan’s platoon," Taylor said. "Those guys continued to work that day. These are folks who stood shoulder to shoulder for months and years working together. If you can imagine this kind of tragedy happening to you and not being able to shut down and stop doing what you're doing, we’ve never done that."

Local Wachovia Bank branches are accepting donations that will go to assist the officers' families.

Stfu.jpg.be9bdefb30e7c1c4f0c19954038491e0.jpg

HAHA YEA RITE BITCH THEN ANSWER ME ONE QUESTION... RHY THE FUCK WERE U SO SCARED WHEN I ROLLED UP ON U N ASKED IF U WERE DISSING SHIT DOWN THERE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? HUH BITCH... OR DID U FORGET ABOUT THAT ????? U SAID NA MAN I DONT EVEN WRITE HAHA DAMN INTERNET GANSTER BITCH U SOFT AS CHARMIN

Look here you punk ass faggot. I would beat you and your wack ass crews ass. You are nothing but a scummy white sister fucker. Go smoke some meth you sissy bitch queer. Come to fucking Hillsborough and I will fuck your whole crew up. You went over my piece you KKK bitch faggot fuck shit. :D REDNECK THINKIN YOU GOT SWAG FUCK YO SHIT BITCH

HAHA IS SOMEBODY SCARED ENOUGH TO CREATE A NEW SCREENNAME TO TALK HAHAHA U FUCK SOFT AS PUSSIES MAKE ME LAUGH... ITS GONNA BE FUN WHEN I CATCH U... LEARN UR FACTS DICKHEAD U DA FUCKING COUNTRY ASS HILLBILLY FROM HILLSBORO HAHA WHERE THE FUCK IS HILLBORO HAHAH IM NOT EVEN FROM THE SOUTH DUMBASS!!! U PROLLY ONE OF THOSE REDNECKS THAT FUK THEIR SISTERS... OH NO PLEASE DONT DISS MY SHIT I WOULDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO HAHAHA BITCH PLEASE

HAHA YEA RITE BITCH THEN ANSWER ME ONE QUESTION... RHY THE FUCK WERE U SO SCARED WHEN I ROLLED UP ON U N ASKED IF U WERE DISSING SHIT DOWN THERE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? HUH BITCH... OR DID U FORGET ABOUT THAT ????? U SAID NA MAN I DONT EVEN WRITE HAHA DAMN INTERNET GANSTER BITCH U SOFT AS CHARMIN

that was probly the toyest thing you could ever do is ride up and ask some one hangn out of a car "yo you write" i dont hafto say shit to you in person.