NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo shred ima fuk u up when i see u again u lil tight jean wearing 5 foot tall pussy!!!

i knew me n me homeboys should beat u spare n rasers lil scarred asses when i saw u coming out the spot today... i didnt know it was u at the time... im mad as hell that i let u leave bitch... im not mad that u went over my unfinished piece, u fuked up by putting my name in yer mouth n the only thing burning is yer moms yeast infested pussy. come bak to the spot tomorro n see me wit the hands ill be there for a couple hours

unfinished piece? is that your excuse for haveing a wack style? i did drips and made them better. mabye you should finish your peaces next time. your really tough taking shit on the internet, you can talk all the shit you want and jump me with your boys but what dose that settle that your tougher than me? real writers let there paint do the talking the truth is the paint on the wall. arin you did get burned. maybe some day you can burn me but untill then keep practicing. i dont really have a problem with you guys its just your bud neoh kept going over my peaces with throws. oh yea and slur was looking for you guys, hes the one who has beef and is going to knock your teeth out

yo shred ima fuk u up when i see u again u lil tight jean wearing 5 foot tall pussy!!!

i knew me n me homeboys should beat u spare n rasers lil scarred asses when i saw u coming out the spot today... i didnt know it was u at the time... im mad as hell that i let u leave bitch... im not mad that u went over my unfinished piece, u fuked up by putting my name in yer mouth n the only thing burning is yer moms yeast infested pussy. come bak to the spot tomorro n see me wit the hands ill be there for a couple hours

Dude hangs out under bridges.

BUMP the homeless steez!

hahah nice try on the cop out... now u showed everyone how bitch u r!! hahahaha burned bitch u have no style ur letters r straight with no style added to it n u will never get up as much as me ive painted more places than u have visited bitch... im not gonna speak on sler bkuz he already told me that he dosent know y u tryna get scared n hide behind his name hahaha, r u in >u??? i didnt think so bitch. kts= little skinny emo kids. U GOT ME TWISTED THINKIN IMA TAKE ADVICE ON WAT U THINK IS A REAL WRITER U SKINNY ASS TOY BITCH. JUST BE READY TO THROW DOWN WHEN U SEE ME & THATS THE END OF THE DISCUSSION

Dude hangs out under bridges.

BUMP the homeless steez!

HOMELESS??/ HAHAHA I PAY 3 TIMES UR RENT PROLLY

Kingsof

Toy

Styles.....

jump u??? theres no need for that there was 3 of u n 4 of us but im sure we would have been nice enough to make it 3 on 3 or one on one or whatever u wanted to do besides bitch out like u did

i can see why u scared tho kid u fighting me is like a chiuaua steppin up to a pitbull...u thought this beef shit was all fun n games no no no little toy ima have to school u n then maybe u can show me some style hahahahaha