NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
chill with the e-beef...here's what happened 'round my way today..

bump those flicks up there...i like that choke..

3538073690_584b0f6518_b.jpg

let's fuck..

The bar has just been rocketed the fuck up for the Carolina's... Anyone try to hate on this is a bigger retard than they already were. MOMS KTC And word up the World Ind. and Powell logo's. Been skating lately myself.

^^^thats cool....what show???^^^

that wall is hot...all came correct

NGT's..ha-haha

that show "made". some fat white girl from black mountain to be a rapper, so they took her down to the legal wall to have a "hip-hop" feel to the background, i guess. they came in static age records and filmed a bunch of shit, so my friends that work there invited us over to watch the show, but then they cut all the record store footage. if you go to mtv.com they might have clips from the show, or maybe the whole thing. people were up on screen for a few minutes. most of her conversation she was standing in front of jerx. got over, for sure.

that show "made". some fat white girl from black mountain to be a rapper, so they took her down to the legal wall to have a "hip-hop" feel to the background, i guess. they came in static age records and filmed a bunch of shit, so my friends that work there invited us over to watch the show, but then they cut all the record store footage. if you go to mtv.com they might have clips from the show, or maybe the whole thing. people were up on screen for a few minutes. most of her conversation she was standing in front of jerx. got over, for sure.

yeah i looked that up on mtv and i think they showed like not even a second of the jerx piece, and no way in hell you could tell it was a jerx piece either.