SEANO-WHO27

yakk yakk

type type

you suck

no you suck

mommmmmmmm

he started it

nuh uh he was gonna piss in my tea

i'm about to make a pizza.. whats up??> i love how theres some 24 7 beef on this shit but in many years keepin up with teh nc graff scene, ain't seen a single god damn fight. just a bunch of talking about woopin each other . BLOOD!!! PIZZZZA!!!

NO FIGHTS IN NC? SHIT COME DOWN HERE TO SC. TOYS IN CHUCKTOWN AND COLA GET THEY HEADS CLAPPED WHEN THEY ACT UP. PART OF LOCKING DOWN YOUR STATE IS CONTROLLING THE TOYS. YOU WONT SEE SC TOYS ON THIS OR ANY BOARD TALKING SHIT CAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM. WE PATROL OUR SPOTS AS HARD AS SOME FOOLS PATROL THIS MSG BOARD. BUT ON HERE OR IN REAL LIFE, THE ONLY WAY TO CHECK A TOY IS WITH A PUNCH TO THE FACE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bump that k posted up on the rest that onik joint.

bump the hokie orange outline and maroon woemski jump off.

Carolina beef gets the big gas face. Why is it that everybody takes summers off, and beefs when its winter? Guess because in the summer time all the warm weather produces happy painters and good times, and when its cold out we generally dont paint?

Another gas face for people painting over eachother, we have unlimited canvases- no need to jock...

But on the real. Writers in the Carolinas need to assemble like voltron- on some wu-tang stuff, rollin mob deep. if we did thered be abuncha shook ones.

I don't know how you all see it, but when it comes to the children and this whole game, the Carolinas is for the children. We teach the children. Other states is good and all, but Carolina has the potential to be the best- word to dirt McGirt.

As much as i hate Carolina and, hate sweet tea, most bbq sandwiches, tar heels, wolf packs, blue devils, demon decans, pirates, wral, no snow, etc. I love this scene, John Coltrane, Freights, 9th Wonder, Little Brother, Char-Grill, Cook out, h street. I love having to really look hard for burners(even tags sometimes), and the rather small population of people who participate.

Anyways i'm just rambleing on and on because I got a message from 12oz saying that I dont post enough, so i decided i'd make a long post. I meant 3/4 of the stuff I said. dont waste your time getting your panties ina bunch.. Instead you can use that time to check out this ill documentry called infamy(if you havent seen it). trust me you'll appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d5iPksf6pc

Well, I'm going to stop now.

Salaam.

oh yeah

ignore what i said, word to ADD

NO FIGHTS IN NC? SHIT COME DOWN HERE TO SC. TOYS IN CHUCKTOWN AND COLA GET THEY HEADS CLAPPED WHEN THEY ACT UP. PART OF LOCKING DOWN YOUR STATE IS CONTROLLING THE TOYS. YOU WONT SEE SC TOYS ON THIS OR ANY BOARD TALKING SHIT CAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM. WE PATROL OUR SPOTS AS HARD AS SOME FOOLS PATROL THIS MSG BOARD. BUT ON HERE OR IN REAL LIFE, THE ONLY WAY TO CHECK A TOY IS WITH A PUNCH TO THE FACE.
sup billy badass.