NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

give the haters something to hate on.....you know who you are!!!

its not as fresh as sause, but you know what I dont really give a fuck - some are obviously better then others....but all that really matters is that your getting up

0101210047.jpg

0101210046.jpg

CIMG3098-1.jpg

0101210043.jpg

jerx got the buff.....but still has the ghost

yakk yakk

type type

you suck

no you suck

mommmmmmmm

he started it

nuh uh he was gonna piss in my tea

i'm about to make a pizza.. whats up??> i love how theres some 24 7 beef on this shit but in many years keepin up with teh nc graff scene, ain't seen a single god damn fight. just a bunch of talking about woopin each other . BLOOD!!! PIZZZZA!!!

Obsoe...

Jerx...

looks like those sauce moms where done at a chill day wall,that moms is big and done on a freight with a rusto fatcap.whats with obsoe dissin moms online and paintin with jerx.nobody trusts a two face.

the first part of that quote is just retarded, the amount of time it took to paint and what caps were used was hardly the topic....and the second part is just as fuckin retarded n has no validity...maybe youd like to show where you saw that before you call someone out...pretty sure it didnt happen...

but hey what do i know...

please commence faceless msgboard banter and shit talkin.....:)

looks like those sauce moms where done at a chill day wall,that moms is big and done on a freight with a rusto fatcap.whats with obsoe dissin moms online and paintin with jerx.nobody trusts a two face.

people who know me trust me, it doesn't matter what some hater that's never met me says on the internet ... if YOU didn't talk so much shit on here, i don't think anyone would have a problem with your crew, i obviously don't, it's in the flicks ^^^ :rolleyes: ...not on the internet jokeboard.

bump that k posted up on the rest that onik joint.

bump the hokie orange outline and maroon woemski jump off.

Carolina beef gets the big gas face. Why is it that everybody takes summers off, and beefs when its winter? Guess because in the summer time all the warm weather produces happy painters and good times, and when its cold out we generally dont paint?

Another gas face for people painting over eachother, we have unlimited canvases- no need to jock...

But on the real. Writers in the Carolinas need to assemble like voltron- on some wu-tang stuff, rollin mob deep. if we did thered be abuncha shook ones.

I don't know how you all see it, but when it comes to the children and this whole game, the Carolinas is for the children. We teach the children. Other states is good and all, but Carolina has the potential to be the best- word to dirt McGirt.

As much as i hate Carolina and, hate sweet tea, most bbq sandwiches, tar heels, wolf packs, blue devils, demon decans, pirates, wral, no snow, etc. I love this scene, John Coltrane, Freights, 9th Wonder, Little Brother, Char-Grill, Cook out, h street. I love having to really look hard for burners(even tags sometimes), and the rather small population of people who participate.

Anyways i'm just rambleing on and on because I got a message from 12oz saying that I dont post enough, so i decided i'd make a long post. I meant 3/4 of the stuff I said. dont waste your time getting your panties ina bunch.. Instead you can use that time to check out this ill documentry called infamy(if you havent seen it). trust me you'll appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d5iPksf6pc

Well, I'm going to stop now.

Salaam.

oh yeah

what? why did you even bring that unrelated topic up? talk shit when you can do better then them, cause as far as i know, aint nobody bumping you

bump sicr

It's not unrelated homie, it's neverending.As far as bumping me, I could care less.I bump shit I like and my friends shit.I'm not on here to compete, just to observe.