NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

personally i like to put down the south in generalizations,kinda like "southern hospitality"who the hell started that rumor,and if it did exist,where the hell did it go?and manners i thought southerners were supposed to be raised with manners,you guys are pretty fuckin lacking in that department.i hear about southern pride ,what the hell do have to be proud of?i have seen the south, not to much to have pride in.

That might be funny if I sounded anything like an e-thug in my previous post and didn't speak english.

Would you like to join me for a nice glass of starbucks coffee? We can talk stocks bonds and the current state of street art. Where do you buy your spray paint from, or how about your graffiti caps? Also, do you have any Grey Poupon?

everything is on sale. don't let the price tags fool you

I once bought a plastic storage tub that much to my surprise had 37 cans of rusto as a bonus which I was unaware of. But the best was the stand up paint rack that was violently corrosive to over 310 cans of krylon and rusto that I had to liberate by means a Caldor's workers smock and a green Cutlass Supreme... ah the good ol' days...

Yo, who all from the Wu showed up to that shit? I was gonna roll over ther but im not down with only seeing a couple of cats for that much money, plus, I already saw them at rock the bells.

i wasnt gonna go for the same reason but last minute someone gave me a ticket...only person i missed was rza

raekwon ghostface gza method ugod odb(for a couple joints then dipped back to the afterlife) others, i don't remember got purrrty drunk n high... they had the same bus driver that i chilled with in bmore at the talib show...that was kinda funny... shoulda came, it was dope, again.