Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SEANO-WHO27

NC graf.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by oldfaithful

route 9 in up state? you talkin about poughkepsie?(did i spell it right i havent lived there in like 5 years)if you are post that #### ,when i was there there used to be this one line face all around

yeah...9 in poughkeepsie...i cant think of that kids name but i know the face your talking about....he was in RSK

Guest oldfaithful

i used to just tag then ,i thought those faces were dope.

yo seano didnt i meet you at powelton pizza in wp like 8 zillion years ago? if so..whats up....shit looks good.

Powelton.

Yes you did brother. Back when ANC was stumbling through West Phil. Ever, JLN, Devine. Damn, that's a good memory. I miss those days. The Credit comeback....Sobad runnin things....ICP vs Da5..yes yes. It's good to see your still holdin it down for us displaced Philadelphians. Stay up man.

What do you mean? The 3d spinning la dee da special effects gay shit SEANO didn't keep you entertained. I ate some pills and stared at that shit for an hour.

-more flicks tonight.

yo seano the dude that writes amen from down there lives up these parts now...maybe ill convince him to take a rode trip down there and well do some shit down there. one...........

i'm putting together an NC graffiti site, there is absolutely NO north carolina coverage anywhere...so hopefully i can get a lot of stuff together, if you want to send flicks just tell me the city and artist name, send to miclikeamemory@hotmail.com

SSG........slappin suckaz goofy.

ayo, the bullcity has to wake up and catch the vapors........tha southside grindaz stomped through your streets reppin hard........if anyone has flix of the carnage, post em up.....or send em to me jetskillz@yahoo.com....

peez ou' kackilac.......

"you suckaaaaaaaaaaaz"

^ if you go to puregraffiti they have a thread dedicated to nc freight...lately there has been some nice freight

Dear SPF:

1. That is probably not the best example of Snuze NSM's work

2. Is this the same snuz/snooze you speak of:

snooz20.jpg

3. Who cares?