Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SEANO-WHO27

NC graf.

sooo many kids just live their lives on 12oz and boards like it...It's funny b/c the ones talking all this shit on here are the ones who don't paint and when they do, they can't burn fucking toast...so yeah, props to all who came out to the "jam" and fuck all you naysayers who just sit on the pc all day and jerk off to message boards...

Peace 2: Huf2,Avoid,Aems,Raze,Negate,Cosm,Jat,Dust,Celdm,Lert,Lost,Starv,Dad3,Klever,Emeries,Geyser...

and for those who said SC is shit...I'll fucking burn you anyday you children. GROW THE FUCK UP.

*heart*

Quiet. PI . SDK . DMV .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sean those rollers were fuckin huge at the museum wall. me and celdm had the same fuckin idea when we heard the wall was going down. why didnt yall finish. if you guys arent going to finish let us know so we can rock t big. peace.

Were gunna finish. A cop showed up and said we needed written permision. He was saying that we were vandalizing state property ands shit. Fucking blew but we are gunna head back at night and finish. Were gunna fill up the middle spot too.

north #### it back...its been a while....definately good to see people intrested in whats going on in the NCGRAF scene..SEAN..AIM..YORS..SNUZE..VETS..SHAUNXTRA..we will meet again soon.

.............PIECE.. FILTER.IAM.NSM.MDH

Originally posted by PathetiQuiet

[bHuf2,Avoid,Aems,Raze,Negate,Cosm,Jat,Dust,Celdm,Lert,Lost,Starv,Dad3,Klever,Emeries,Geyser...

[/b]

who?

I saw Gab at that B-boy battle this weekend. Looks like that museum wall might not be chill anymore. Big ups to Snuze for puttin in work to get that shit legit.

well i guess all good things must come to an end...im sure the city of Raliegh wont be too happy with the decission of taking that wall away when they see what happens to the streets...

Originally posted by Phil Tour

well i guess all good things must come to an end...im sure the city of Raliegh wont be too happy with the decission of taking that wall away when they see what happens to the streets...

maybe it's because i haven't been to raleigh in a while, but what the hell....the ONLY people that had anything on the streets were Yors and scar....why would that change if that wall gets torn down?

gonuggetyall!

hmm.theres a little bit of otherstuff up. not much but some eh-

you know that those who are ready for night stalking missions will do it..geez ...we drop it like its hot before we wobble wobble - we luh da kids or something.

s.

Originally posted by blahblahblah

maybe it's because i haven't been to raleigh in a while, but what the hell....the ONLY people that had anything on the streets were Yors and scar....why would that change if that wall gets torn down?

the kids that paint the museum wall on a regular basis are going to have to paint elsewhere...

Originally posted by Operandi

How you gonna post flix from that whle charade and not put lerts up ther??....thats just dumb

RELAAAAAAX... MY MEMORY CARD WAS FULL BY THE TIME HE SHOWED UP... THEREFORE I DIDN"T GET FLIX... ANY QUESTIONS?

Hey Phil. You want me to post those graf flicks that you emailed me? I just got them the other day. My email log is getting funny since I crossed over to os x.

-Was that highway spot from up north?

seano...yeah the straight letter throw was done in PKNY on ROUTE 9...you can post those flicks if you want...there old, but I havent been able to put any work in up here YET...going looking today prob...piece

Originally posted by Phil Tour

the kids that paint the museum wall on a regular basis are going to have to paint elsewhere...

or quit.

i vote for the latter.

Originally posted by SenorSeven

gonuggetyall!

hmm.theres a little bit of otherstuff up. not much but some eh-

you know that those who are ready for night stalking missions will do it..geez ...we drop it like its hot before we wobble wobble - we luh da kids or something.

s.

wobble wobble? hmm...

Guest oldfaithful

route 9 in up state? you talkin about poughkepsie?(did i spell it right i havent lived there in like 5 years)if you are post that shit ,when i was there there used to be this one line face all around