NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Man I remember back when 12 oz. was a place to post pictures of graffiti...kinda like a new version of the graf mags I would have to hunt down t. o check out the scene. Now its turned into a soap opera of toys who cant take the reality that they are in fact TOY. Post pictures of graf you see...shit, even self promote and post your own shit....anything is better than this bullshit cry baby banter.

damn..he threw IOMI out there too..haaaa

thats a name that hasnt been said on here in a long time..

dude doesnt paint shit, (which sucks)... he doesn't come on this forum... or ever claimed to be painting anything, just someone who skates and happens to pick up a can to have fun with his friends every so often . a self admitted part timer and is perfectly fine with that.

I assure you that you dont know him either, so for you to throw his name in there shows what kind of faggotry this really is.

oh..and you forgot to mention PYLE and what a piece of shit he is

Pretty much everyone you just mentioned has one thing in common, they got a name for themselves, at least enough to prove one thing to me.. You're just some NO NAME coward. The only name you'll ever have is "fuckkfaser" Remember him? Yep, just another trick that was running his mouth on the internet. Enjoy your "shine" snitch. My lame ass will enjoy traveling the country, chillin with real graff writers you only bump on metalheads.

Man I remember back when 12 oz. was a place to post pictures of graffiti...kinda like a new version of the graf mags I would have to hunt down t. o check out the scene. Now its turned into a soap opera of toys who cant take the reality that they are in fact TOY. Post pictures of graf you see...shit, even self promote and post your own shit....anything is better than this bullshit cry baby banter.

last time i checked there are still thousands of graff flix being posted on the daily, just dont read the comments if you dont like them,its very simple nothing to get upset about. beef and toys have been a part of graffiti since before you started writing, and will be a part of it after you quit. or wait, did you already quit?

Get fucking real kid.Anybody that knows me knows that I have never begged for a thing in my life.I'm a man, you are a chickenshit bitch.I take this graff shit serious so I suggest that you leave me out of your little insecurity rants from now on.I'm not here to play with you or anybody else and if I find out who you are I will hurt you for talking shit.I put my word on that, so either man up or shut the fuck up.

I havent quit yet son. And if you got something to say to me, do it in PM

last time i checked there are still thousands of graff flix being posted on the daily, just dont read the comments if you dont like them,its very simple nothing to get upset about. beef and toys have been a part of graffiti since before you started writing, and will be a part of it after you quit. or wait, did you already quit?