NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Maybe the reason "McLovin" acts this way is because younger writers have seen that all we need to do is diss everybody at the wall and change our name and sicker will take us under his wing and put us in LED and shit.Valet wrote baren a while back and dissed EVERYBODY too and now look at him painting whole trailers and getting his outlines and shit done by sicker.I heard people talking about how sicker says he dont even wanna paint with moms that much anymore and just wants to paint with valet.Baren didn't even get beat up either, just Ahem did and it wasn't even bad.Fuck all of you old assholes, your all on drugs anyhow.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135381

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

hats off to that woem.

Bunch of fools gossiping about heads.. whether you love the guy or hate the guy, that's a big no no in my book.. Won't catch me snitching on my worse enemy, trust. Bunch of nerds need a GOOD ass whipping. Either you'll get it or you won't. Make or break your criminal career quick as it began. Go talk to your hoods nosy old lady if you want to gossip, we don't need you.

• Like 1