NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
toys go under bridges and do throw ups...that makes no sense to me and it bothers me....

hahahah a 5 minute throwy in a chill spot???

Maybe talk to the homie Slae about that. Maybe five minutes in west bubblefuck is three mins too long. Maybe it bothers you. Maybe it shouldn't. Maybe it feels good to be a hater. I wouldn't know...yawwwn.

To: Haters

w/Love

XO

i was jus wonderin how that outline would look without the double chin effect on the bottom of the letters..looks good..like the blue+green combo too

fowl win and oringe are proper too

arin some opinionated advice i like your straight letters a whole lot better,...jus sayin

.......Step ya game up!

DSCI0594.jpg

DSCI0596.jpg

this is what i was referring to by the 5 min throw up i get up way faster than that since u wanted to know...but thats irrelevent to those guys doing fills under a bridge and by the way im not hating on those throwups if i think someones shit is trash i keep it to myself

Maybe talk to the homie Slae about that. Maybe five minutes in west bubblefuck is three mins too long. Maybe it bothers you. Maybe it shouldn't. Maybe it feels good to be a hater. I wouldn't know...yawwwn.

To: Haters

w/Love

XO

what the fuk r u blabbering about ? and why the fuk r u trying to drysnitch me out??? do we have beef? i know ur not 1053 bkuz of the way u talk it dont sound like u one of those emo kids. and actually me living in "bubblefuk" has improved my outlook on graff... bkuz 2 years ago i was only streetbombing in cities where thousands of people actually see it on a daily basis. then moved here where not many do street shit so i started trying the artistic side of graff but i could care less wat most of yall dickriders say in here bkuz for the most part thats what 12oz is. a bunch of friends dickriding each others homies