NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

making a first post with such a bogus statement without stating your name is weak sauce..

someone calling you out on being anonymous is understandable ...

on the defense of Cap City...

I know a DJ in Raleigh that will work you over. I know a graff writer in Raleigh that will break your mouth. Not dissing, just in general.

that donut is fuckin stupid,dumb kids trying to bring heat to real writers,i guess <u aint got the local love,kids getting dumber everyday,time to go eat more good food you can't get in the south,it amazes me, you are hard pressed to get a good sandwich down there.

im realllly really late on this one....but god can i get a pork egg n cheese on a hard roll, salt pepper ketchup, fuck.....on another note lovin those classics

the only city in the carolina's where writers don't get beat over beef is charlotte,so i don't know why you always act so hard buddy,even in hippie ass asheville,people get ttheir heads knocked when they fuck up-like tume wrote on that sour a few pages back talk the talk,walk the walk

im realllly really late on this one....but god can i get a pork egg n cheese on a hard roll, salt pepper ketchup, fuck.....on another note lovin those classics

ham egg and white american cheese on a hard roll right now!not that yellow fake cheese,a fried egg not egg beaters and a mother fuckin hard roll,so fuckin good,i am gonna go get another one

What an ironic ghost edit^^^

Kinda wack if he can get into my account and I can't.

this aint a skate forum but raleigh has repped the nc skate scene way fuckin harder than anywhere else

I agree with you. That city gets mad play. Brock and Murph are good example of what a good launching pad that city/state can be. There's a lot of workers up there too, don't get me wrong.. But theres also the same cluster fuck up kids I can't stand who populate the skate scene too. I'm talking about the laddar, not taking away from what skating-wise that city has accomplished.

MC'S ARE WEAK IN RALEIGH...FOR SURE...AS FOR DJS....IN NC..NOONE CAN TOUCH THE CATS IN RALEIGH..THATS A REAL FACT....

Or the producers.

making a first post with such a bogus statement without stating your name is weak sauce..

someone calling you out on being anonymous is understandable ...

on the defense of Cap City...

I know a DJ in Raleigh that will work you over. I know a graff writer in Raleigh that will break your mouth. Not dissing, just in general.

I said who I was, and I'm not trying to put anyone back on their heels about defending that city. Or the people who count that live or are from there. Second part, will agree to disagree for now.

my mouth and my stomach love me right now-at least you aren't dealing with 3ft of snow,
Im sure your boyfriend feels the same way about you right now.

Lastly, I like that city. Just could do without the vast majority of people there that make it soft as fuck. If you count, and do your thing then you don't apply. That shouldn't offend you. If you're on the fence, then I imagine replies will ensue. Yesterdays soup, Im over it.

The very concept of a city or scene not being "hard" enough in one mans opinion is so juvenile and misguided that it borders on idiocy. And grouping a cities "MC's" and "Djs" with the graffiti artists of any region is fucking pointless. Just fucking paint with your boys and fuck what everybody else is doing. This isn't highschool, its graffiti. Keep that hip hop shit out of here.

the only city in the carolina's where writers don't get beat over beef is charlotte,so i don't know why you always act so hard buddy,even in hippie ass asheville,people get ttheir heads knocked when they fuck up-like tume wrote on that sour a few pages back talk the talk,walk the walk

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: