NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
has anyone seen anything by jam and neir other then shitty hands and hollows? havent been out much lately...

iv seen a few of those hollows and tags from when i visit in that area once a month or so.

it seems every jam piece gets dissed though. lots of crossing out for a small town....

do you have any pics of that area.

this mutherfucker has got to be about dumber than any of us thought possilble.. i cant even believe im respondign to his shit...fuckin worst dude ever,,,

I SWEAR IM NOT A COP!!! PL#ASS# B#LI#V# M#!!!!!!

dude alright look maybe i shouldnt ever try to help you cause im drunk and your the fuckin worst pig ever but look seriously your not gonna fuckin fight vandalism on the internet like are you that fuckin pathetoc? shit save yourselve that damn drama cause i dunnno about everyone else but fuck dude im am plastered crackin UP at your ass i mean damn you suck BALLS!! hahaha~~~ anyways hopefully well see you in court sometime dont forget to make sure we dont wear our hats fuckin LURPED OUT PIECE OF AWESOME RETARD i probly shouldnt even post this shit but fuck this dude forreal

HA! u should sell em to some dumb lil winston kids so you'd have to buy more from me.

thanx for helpin the broke nigger out---send me flicks of them shits

That dude fucking sucks^^^

keep that garbage out of this thread

Oh yeah....Holla at me for them hot ass Lawst canvases!!I got them for cheap!

J/K Lkid, I'm keeping them shits ;)

not to front, but that brown is just fuckin lame..i know yall feel me...

diggin that tride fill fa sho

anmd that RUINER!! fuckers can hate if they want but whatever my dog doin his thing KILLIN IT! FAA SHO

well, you just fronted asshole...jiggle dee dum....i love fat bitches...and my cock is the size of a jolly rancher. may i please request a 12oz solo cup? I think i just came a little

not to front, but that brown is just fuckin lame..i know yall feel me...

diggin that tride fill fa sho

anmd that RUINER!! fuckers can hate if they want but whatever my dog doin his thing KILLIN IT! FAA SHO

While you're sitting behind the safety of your computer talking shit over the internet like a punkass bitch, Brown went out and painted. Now tell me who's fuckin lame?

this mutherfucker has got to be about dumber than any of us thought possilble.. i cant even believe im respondign to his shit...fuckin worst dude ever,,,

I SWEAR IM NOT A COP!!! PL#ASS# B#LI#V# M#!!!!!!

dude alright look maybe i shouldnt ever try to help you cause im drunk and your the fuckin worst pig ever but look seriously your not gonna fuckin fight vandalism on the internet like are you that fuckin pathetoc? shit save yourselve that damn drama cause i dunnno about everyone else but fuck dude im am plastered crackin UP at your ass i mean damn you suck BALLS!! hahaha~~~ anyways hopefully well see you in court sometime dont forget to make sure we dont wear our hats fuckin LURPED OUT PIECE OF AWESOME RETARD i probly shouldnt even post this shit but fuck this dude forreal

as an officer of the law, i already have an extensive collection of vandalism photographs in my fireproof police safe all new recruits are issued out of training camp. i was just wanting alternate angles of various shots so that i can review their sense of distance and exposure, so that hopefully my crime photos in the future will improve and not only will i be able to bust you up-to-no-gooders with a life sentence but i also might get a spread in aperture and win some photography awards while i am at it.

however michael jordan, i am the least bit interested in your e-toy status 60 post. i am aiming for the big fish, you aint no nerd. you aint no mod. you wouldnt even make a criminal informant for me... if i need to bust kids taggin bathroom stalls in the mac donalds... i will enlist your services.

While you're sitting behind the safety of your computer talking shit over the internet like a punkass bitch, Brown went out and painted. Now tell me who's fuckin lame?

this e-argument is so played. i really doubt brown was painting at the exact time that this comment was made, and i GAURANTEE mj's got more street spots and probably hiddens too than that dood. what's the qoute from the ich interview? something like"i just went and painted a shit ton of freights, am i not allowed to sit on 12oz for 30 minutes?""