NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you are this wack,the more you try,the worst it gets for you.you are so lost,you should go away,and try some coloring books.graff just aint for you holmes,you're not ment for it.leave it to the graffiti writers,you're not one.

Man you fags talk a lot of shit how about you get out from behind the monitor and get back to getting up. Fucking shit talking no brained bunch of whinny ass women I swear.

Man you fags talk a lot of shit how about you get out from behind the monitor and get back to getting up. Fucking shit talking no brained bunch of whinny ass women I swear.

You do realize that you ar in fact shit talking, and guilty of the very same thing you condemned that little faggot for right? Shit talking is fun. Backing it up is even more fun. So either shut the fuck up and take your own advice or get used to people not taking the internet seriously. Wouldn't want to clutter your pristine little social network would we?

a collection of my favorite WHATEVS quotes

If I havenen't met you in person and called you a faggot, I will eventually. Faggot.

-This thread just went from NO HOMO to WHOA... HOMO? to SO HOMO!!!!!!!! in moments.

-I'll rape that dudes mom so bad she'll talk with an even more stupid accent. FAGGOT.

-Amen, faggot

-"Judging by that last sentence, and the fact that your letters are dubious as best, I think there is enough proof here to say that like many other victims of the NC public school system; you are illiterate.

Your mom however, is a HOBO. An ugly piece of shit who likes to ride on trains. Like your pieces.

Faggot." (MY PERSONNAL FAVORITE)

-Such a fag.

-Check is in the mail, faggot.

-Your welcome, faggot.

-Whatever faggot.

-I would just like to say, no matter how real you are in real life the internet makes everyone look like a faggot.

-Bunch of motherfuckers who don't do shit making lists about and criticizing people who do. What is this, majic the gathering? Is your FOWL rookie card worth as much as a SICR and some LEDER cards?...

-Niggaz know that K is hurt...

-Better hope that fool Top Ramen doesn't catch up to to him....

-

-"Dude, i was totally there... like, I was there. I was there, i SAW them, ya know? I left befor it was finished BUT I WAS THERE!

Who fucking cares."

IM BORED..NO FLICKS AND NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH MY LIFE..BUT THIS SHIT ALL MADE ME LOL..

FAGGOTS