NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i appreciate you trying to help a youngbuck but you gotta pick your battles, an ass whooping would help this kid so much more than any advice you could ever give him, and all you are doing is gassing him up. Side note- MOMS does the most bombing in nc. You dont have to like it, but its a fact. It just gets overshadowed by the 5,000+ crew freight count, which no other crew from the carolinas can even see, or will be able to see for years to come. Tride alone bombs harder than any other crew i can think of put together.

I tip my head to the train yard heavy hitters and by no means do I consider them "safe". Not in the slightest. I find it more approachable than climbing up over a highway and hooking up some fill-ins. Thats balls. I know my NC people crush those lines and am damn proud of it. I just wanted this dude to let that crazy shit he's been up to speak for itself instead of accidentally running himself deeper.

as someone who is relatively new to this scene i can really feel every thing this dude is saying. not that he is necessarily being positive, but that he is giving wisdom,criticism and advice without shouting threats and insults. it seams like people get mad about shit with the intention of making the problem worse instead of better which is just stupid. i've gotten more out of one paragraph from this dude than every other person who has ever tryed to teach me something by yelling insults and shit. people should be taking notes, but hey, thats just my opinion not that it matters.

in my opinion, you know why nc is reluctant to evolve in these later years, because there is to much talk and not enough walk

first we use our internet fist then we hold our cyberspace hands but when we are in the natural world outside we have no idea what to do. When we draw in black books there is no focus its all focused on whats new on 12oz instead of how far can i push my self

You know whos doing what.

2890096401_cceb9eb32c.jpg

threads faggin out again!being positive toward toys is like feeding a stray cat,its gonna come back for more.if you kick it,it will watch out and pay attention before it moves,near you.

if dude bombs so hard and has the city so killed how come the only shit posted is safe stuff by him?is he such a dick noone wants to post his "good" stuff.lets see a straight or a throw